Easy George Foreman Grill Recipes : Cooking Potatoes On The George Foreman Grill

How to cook potatoes on a George Foreman Grill; get expert tips for homemade recipes in this free cooking video.

Expert: Brandon Sarkis
Bio: Brandon Sarkis has been a professional chef for more than 12 years, and he has worked in Austin, Texas, Columbus, Ohio, and Atlanta, Ga.
Filmmaker: brandon sarkis

1. doesn't look like a foreman grill

2. expert village blows the should be banned from youtube

3. yessum15 says:

i third that motion. expert village is really terrible. just unbelievable.

4. do you boil them first just to make them softer like you would with roasted potatoes?

5. danman281 says:

any oil becomes unhealthy when you cook it though :

6. asdfxyz1 says:

Thats because youre low budget and bought the cheapest one possible.

Mine doesnt leak. And youre supposed to use the drip tray, if your low budget version came with a drip tray.

7. Cansseco says:

the GF grill is the best ever and I have the cheapest version by the way, it's so awesome!!

8. gvilleboy352 says:

i just got done cookin' my burgers on my GF grill. It's one of the best inventions, EVER! Especially since I don't really have time to cook big meals.

9. longdamir says:

I love GF too!!!:)

10. John Smith says:

do these potatoes cook good on a foreman grill that doesn't have a hi or low heat option on it?

11. Kris Rivers says:

which george foreman grill is that? i live in the uk and ive ben trying to find it, or something around the same scale, but to no avail
    thanks

12. Neet How says:

Cut your potatoes evenly and they'll all be done at the same time. Another thing, why does this gut salt every single thing he cooks? There's a place for salt and pepper but in EVERYTHING? C'MON.

13. darthpaul123 says:

@asdfxyz1 you sound like a douche.

14. carpy1970 says:

This guy's recipes are all the same, brush with olive oil and cover with salt and pepper. Hardly a recipe and hardly an "expert"

15. This 'grill' sucks. I owned one and ended up throwing it away. The only thing it was ever good for was cooking frozen hamburger patties. I would never cook anything on one of these. (And I would never buy frozen burgers anymore either).

Buy a propane grill for 20 bucks at walmart and cook something with some flavor. If you want to do sliced red potatoes, bake them with butter, salt, garlic and parsley in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes. Will taste much better than this, I guarantee…

16. The one says:

@angeleyes6969 I don't know how you can say that. Me and my wife just bought one here in the Philippines and have been cooking pretty much all meats on it and some vegetables. People here are amazed at how good the grill is. They just can't really afford to buy one. Plus its a great way to save over those expensive gas grills. I love ours. And so does everyone else.

17. Jolotank says:

Pluck them out just like how you pluck your pubes. I bet your oil. pepper, and salt potatoes taste like grilled pubes too.

18. hahaha this guy does not know what hes talking about…

19. LiftOrGTFO says:

This guy sure loves his olive oil.

20. 88bluebirds says:

this guy is good at keeping it simple

21. frisko3000 says:

Thumbs up if you'd like to see him stick those sausage like fingers on the gill and close the lid. Let's not forget the olive oil, salt and pepper.

22. Why do so many of you feel compelled to be such a smart ass? I'm here to ger a general idea of how to use the grill and it did just that. I don't think this is suppose to be "Gourmet" Village. Lighten up with the negative comments. Makes me wonder why you viewed this video in the first place – hmmmm.

23. @carpy1970
    At least its food, and not fast food thrash!!! If you want, I can direct you to McDonalds? *Sarcasm*

24. Chris says:

Thanks for the video, I'm about to try it.

25. Shon9tilR says:

Just use ur hands!

26. I told my buddy that about his lack of love life.

27. Or you can cook alot more potatoes in the oven at 550 with a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Oil salt and pepper ( your favorite) for 20 minutes take out season with Rosemary put back in for another five minutes serve.

28. lionsareus says:

How many people, just like me, found a nearly new Geo Foreman at a thrift shop? I never knew what the drip pan was supposed to look like, I never had one. I never cook meat in it. But I've gotten carried away w/olive oil, and it runs out the front of grill. Use oil sparingly.
    I agree w/poster saying pots probably should be nuked first.
    Overly simple? Maybe. How many videos are vanity pieces? At least this guy teaches.

29. MrCarliozz says:

eats "clean", still a fat fuck

30. iTz Adzii says:

So does Jamie Oliver

31. iTz Adzii says:

You fucking stupid? it will be hot as fuck.

32. perhaps that person was talking about when you place the potatoes on the grill.

33. iTz Adzii says:

You'll be covered in that thing potoatos have on them

34. I'm picturing someone with olive oil, pepper, and salt all over their body lol

35. iTz Adzii says:

Lmfaooo i meant starch xD

36. potatoes on foreman blow. takes too long and unless you have them all the same thickness it takes multiple rounds. 7-8 min? more like half an hour

37. 1whoowns says:

Learn how to microwave a meal, except on an electric grill, with a self-proclaimed cook that uses the indoor version of a grill!

38. Acik0903 says:

yes I agree cant even believe it. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. Listen Do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this. i found it here bit.ly/13LLNVR?=hgnks

39. you are correct. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well. Listen to this I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items. you can watch out here bit.ly/11MTUor?=mnudo

40. Dean Wilson says:

I had no idea you could cook so much stuff on George Foreman grills…. i just cook meats…

41. exwhyz33 says:

Better to cut each potato into even size thinner slices for uniform cooking.

42. A REDTAIL says:

I  sprinkle some dry Rosemary on the Potatoes,? Give then a nicer taste.?

43. Smoked Spanish Paprika would be a good addition

44. I made a nice sandwich this morning on my grill. I used smoked bacon then put the bacon after grilling into a sandwich with mature cheddar cheese. Next time I might use a different sort of cheese, I was thinking brie or for something a bit more unusual red leicster. Swiss cheese may be another option but might need something extra to give it more flavour, maybe some sort of herbs/ spices.

45. just tried it and it takes a LOT more than 7-8 minutes

46. Jory F says:

would it make sense to cut the potatoes the same size so they all have = contact with the grill? just sayin.

47. ANoteToSelf says:

Cut the potatoes the same thickness and microwave them for 5 mins beforehand. They should take a lot less time that way.