Fried Pork Chops – I Heart Recipes

SUBSCRIBE IT’S FREE! http://goo.gl/uE0vOi
Easy recipe and cooking tutorial on how to make fried pork chops

Follow me on these SOCIAL MEDIA sites

INSTAGRAM http://goo.gl/3KaQ6Y
FACEBOOK http://goo.gl/fznA5i
TWITTER http://goo.gl/Js9pkn
PINTEREST http://goo.gl/49P6Hd

Hey there, I’m Rosie – Welcome to my YouTube Cooking Channel. I love cooking, baking, and sharing my recipes. I’m a firm believer that cooking shouldn’t be a chore, IT SHOULD BE FUN!!! Therefore, I’m here to share my fun, and easy recipes for everything including soul food favorites, old fashioned southern cuisine, restaurant copy cat recipes, and your favorite comfort foods. Feel free to browse through my recipe collection and also come visit at http://www.iheartrecipes.com to print out the recipes for FREE!

1. are you on facebook?

2. all i have to say is u eat porkchop for breakfast too..?

3. deeboodeb says:

I wonder why it is specified by cooks to wash their meat before cooking. Clear water does not clean anything, only heat does that. I think it is more of a tradition than anything else. I saw in a video of old done by Julia Childs that the French do not even rinse their fish…not to be a critic just stating something I read.

4. deeboodeb says:

I know Shaylah, I was in New York in the 80's and when I saw a restaurant with chili on the menu served with rice. I thought, "WHAT?". I am a Cincinnatian and we only have chili here with spaghetti.

5. keenedge100 says:

In the case of pork chops they just recommend washing it because it has bone dust on it from with it was cut into chops.

6. deeboodeb says:

I see, that makes sense

7. Thanxx i really needed this .

8. bill ward says:

I do the same thing, like mine a little more brown.

9. Thank You. I will be cooking this tongiht :)

10. i never fry my foods so first time trying.. time to eat!

11. I made it.. N love it 😉 thnx

12. You do that just like me except I deep fry and get a nice consistent brown color on the chops….I forgot about the onions though great idea!  You cut them large like my hubby likes them.  I will certainly steal that one from you.  Thanks.

13. Please remove the music, not only  does it make it difficult to hear you, it really grates on the nerves.

14. claudia cruz says:

I hear her perfectly fine with the music. she is loud and clear to me. thanks for the good video and I am going to make this but just want to no some more sides to put with it!

15. ray charles says:

that looks like it dont have flavor

next!

16. I love your jam while you teach. i enjoyed it all. thanks going to try this tonight.

17. Damn why yall so negative. Go get a life.

18. SSA244 says:

Some of you are so rude and nasty. Bitch if you were at the shelter you'd eat what they served or starve. If you don't like the way she does it on HER PAGE…step. Obviously you need ideas or your ignorant asses wouldn't be on here. Go ahead Rosie. Screw the TROLLS!

19. Dionne Keel says:

I made this tonight! The only issue was I had to guess the measurements for the seasoning. I even looked on the website…Needless to say this was and excellent dish!! I just used a tsp for each seasoning. Thanks!!

20. eric lamont says:

You just  made me  hungry

21. Miss Rosie's southern cooking technics are like that old Tina Turner song, Simply the Best!

22. Colleen Ross says:

yummy yummy dinner n my tummy

23. Wazup, mamita. How u doing? I love all your recipes. Thanks!!!

24. I used to cook my pork chops exactly the same….teniques, ingriedents and all. Now I make a seasoning mixture and rub it on the chops and refrigerate them for an hr then do these steps.

25. Cracaphat says:

Cooked this way for lunch yesterday.The missus loved it so I'm thankful for the recipe.

26. yooo idc wat yall say blacks n hispanics cook the best ?

27. they look so delicious, I'm gonna try these tonight. Thanks for the vid and I will let you know how they turn out.

28. Barbie Blue says:

love the recipes..thank you so much

29. Girl….. You are workin' this YouTube.