Rotini Skillet Dinner Recipe

Printed Recipe: http://www.amylynnskitchen.com/maindish/rotiniskilletdinner.html

Great recipe for when you are rushed for time and need a fast, delicious meal!

Let’s stay connected:

Subscribe to my channel! It’s FREE! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=usafireandrescue

Watch me on Roku: http://www.roku.com/channels/#!details/39179/amy-lynn’s-kitchen

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amylynnskitchen

Thank you for subscribing! Happy Cooking!

1. @blinko656 ROFL! Hi my dear friend! Thank you so much for stopping by and writing in. I pray you and yours are well. Talk to you very soon. Hugs and blessings…

2. Carl Walker says:

Really easy to do, who is she? anyone know her name?

3. fugentagirl1 says:

It is so good to see you laugh! thanks for the out-takes! you must have used mexican jumping beans! 🙂 Thanks for sharing this great recipe!…fast and easy! and yummy!

4. svtcontour says:

That was litterally a 15 minute meal. So easy and I'm sure it tastes so good. I'm sure to impress the ladies 🙂 Can I make a request? Can you do a quick and easy Perogie recipe if you have one to share? Those frozen perogies are cool but I never know what to do with them exactly to make them interesting.

BTW if everyone watched your videos, there'd be no war because everyone would be feeling all warm and fuzzy inside 🙂

5. ahhh.. Amy i jus love ur channel .. ROCK ON ♫ ♬ ♫ ♬ .
    – MushaMusic –

6. 19steph83 says:

That looks so good! I want to try this but with veggie meat. lol. Great recipe. 🙂

7. Ken A says:

What happens to the dishes after you make them? Hungry household?

8. Elaine Riley says:

This dish looks good and yummy, additionally it is easy to make. Guess what I'm cooking today…..Rotini Skillet. Thanks so much for sharing.

9. Zivaray Viz says:

…and here it is!

10. This would be good with chicken too!

11. Nice and easy….looks tasty!!

12. Stacey M says:

That looks so tasty!! Love the bloopers at the end, looks like you had a lot of fun with this!! Thank you for sharing!

13. I love the look of the rotini skillet dinner..I know it must taste great! Your bloopers were particularly funny today. They made me laugh! Have a wonderful day, sweet Amy!
    –Betty 🙂

14. lotis333 says:

Looks good and I like the idea that it doesn't take long.

15. SpankRamen2 says:

That looks like a great recipe. I have to triple the recipe for my family because my brothers eat like pigs! LOL

16. Yes…More Pasta! I can't get enough PASTA! It's Pasta Vibrations!
    (With jumping beans. heh heh)

17. LOL you always make me smile Amy. Love the introducing that you did saying your name. What you made looks super yummy.

18. I love that rotini , great recipe , youve got to watch those crazy jumping beans dont trust them ….lol….!!!

19. Zivaray Viz says:

I made this great recipe the other day. I'm still eating on it as leftovers. It's DELICIOUS!!!!!! After heating it, I add a couple tablespoons of ranch dressings to make it kind of creamy. ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS! Thanks so much for sharing this. It will be a staple recipe for me for years to come.

20. Neil Devine says:

Amy, I loved the recipe and the funny bloopers at the end. Thanks so much.

21. taljel says:

that was so funny that it had the outtakes at the end LOL 🙂 looks good I am going to try it.

22. babi3italia says:

This is sooo delicious !! OMG great recipe like this my fav..thank you so much for sharing..

23. Can I sub. the meat with chicken? How much do you recommend?

24. Is your hair real its beautiful what do you use to take care of it?