Creamy Salmon Leek Pasta – Easy Spring Seafood Pasta Sauce Recipe

Learn how to make a Creamy Salmon Leek Pasta Recipe! – Visit http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2012/05/creamy-salmon-and-leek-pasta-sauce-and.html for over 700 additional original video recipes! I hope you enjoy this Easy Spring Seafood Pasta Sauce Recipe!

1. MrResiman says:

I have to try this one, all the others have been tremendous, I have learned so much in the last few months watching
    Chef John ! My many thanks and I know there will be more !

2. Big Vic says:

This dish was nothing short of amazing. I actually surprised myself at how good this came out even when replacing the main ingredient. (Or star of the show as you put it)

I'm allergic to anything sour scream based so the Creme' Fraiche was a no go. Instead of going white, I went red with a tomato based sauce. Was too lazy to make my own so I picked up some Classico and went about cooking the dish as instructed with the exception of the wine not knowing how it would taste with the tomato sauce.

5 stars and dab for this recipe. I will definitely make again.

Good lookin.

3. barakah says:

i added crumbled pistachio , kinda awesome

4. Oh lord I love this channel your voice is perfect and your cooking is just ahhhh !!

5. Can anybody tell me the kind of mustard he used, please? I didn't understand it.

6. Kuchenrolle says:

I'm making this tomorrow, will add bacon and a bit of garlic though. I was going to use parsley, but now I think mint would be a little funkier.

Adding crumbled pistachios as someone suggested in the comments sounds awesome, too.

Edit: I liked it, but found it to be a bit too sour, so next time I'll leave out the lemon juice.

7. Doesn't taste as good without creme fraiche lol

8. WarSloth says:

Oooh the south park reference is on point.

9. And dill? Really? Not dill? You know a lot about herbs…not :)

10. Mymo Abi says:

Can you make this recipe with smoked salmon?

11. Fantastic recipe!

12. Alexander K. says:

Man! U r the king!

13. +food wishes
    Can i put fresh onions instead of leek ?

14. John Ryan says:

I am going to make this! I'm going fishing tomorow for salmon in the AM!

15. Idk if Chef John just knows about that southpark episode or if he's an active southpark viewer but I really hope it's the latter.

16. Keith Doran says:

should i garnish with a little cayenne? whadda you think. chef john you kill me

17. Chef John you are best. i made this dish 8-13-16 and it is delicious. I mean delicious….Viewers you must try this dish….much love from Florida Chef

18. You are a great chef, your voice is soothing, your videos are awesome and to the point, you are funny AND you like South Park? I love you more and more every day Chef John.

19. Adzil Plz. says:

I'm not sure advocating choosing wild salmon over farmed salmon for household consumption.. Of course the taste will be better but in the interest of sustainability I'd like to say that the farmed salmon from Northern European countries can be pretty impeccable.
    Source: Sushi chef in Northern Europe.

20. MsheridanZ says:

The South Park reference lol

21. South Park remark made me subscribe. I LOVE THE VIDEOS! Keep it up my friend.

22. Lucha Thomas says:

Lmao "Best 7 dollar white wine that you have" ?