How to Cook Great Steak: Co+op Kitchen
Johnny Livesay demonstrates two of the most common ways to cook a great steak: pan-searing and grilling. With tips like what equipment to use and how to test for levels of doneness, you’ll see how easy it can be to cook a great steak at home.
Find more Co+op Kitchen videos featuring information and easy recipes for making delicious meals at home, as well as handy hints from chefs and food enthusiasts who love sharing their passion for great food: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoopStrongerTogether
Be sure to also check out our new iPad app Co+op Kitchen: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/co+op-kitchen/id614767830?mt=8
When it comes to cooking at home, choosing the right ingredients and understanding basic kitchen skills can make the difference between a good meal and an amazing one. The Co-op Kitchen iPad app is an interactive culinary resource that includes information and easy recipes for making delicious meals at home, as well as handy hints from chefs and food enthusiasts who love sharing their passion for great food.
– Find cooking videos and recipes right inside the app
– Follow along with the video and step-by-step instructions in your own kitchen
– Find your nearest food co-op using the Discover Co-ops section
– Surf StrongerTogether.coop for more great recipes and food information
– Share your favorite videos and recipes with your friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter