Vegetarian Stuffed Eggplant Recipe

This is one of our favorite vegetarian dishes, it is extremly easy to cook, healthy, and of course, super delicious!Its name is Stuffed Eggplant with vegetables. It is also one of the most popular and known Turkish dishes. It might be known as ‘Priest Fainted’ as well. Best thing about this dish is, it is a perfect dinner option if you don’t want to gain any weight, because you use almost no oil nor salt. We hope you will enjoy this! Leave us a comment for Turkish recipes that you would like to learn, and we will cook them for you =) Peel the eggplants striped, and leave them in salty water for around 30 minutes.In to a bowl, Chop the onions and garlic. Cut tomatoes in to cubes. Chop the parsley and pepper very fine.Add a teaspoon of salt and olive oil, mix it well.Take your eggplants out of the water, make a cut in to middle of each one and fill them with this vegetable mix you prepared.
Place these in to a wide pot, cook for 40-45 minutes on low heat. You don’t need to add water!Serve when it cools down!
Bon appetit!

Ingredients
5-6 small or medium sized eggplants
3 tomatoes
1 onion
6-7 italian peppers
Half a bunch of parsley
5-6 cloves of garlic
5 tbs. of olive oil
4 teaspoon of salt

1. BgyrlLis says:

Hello! I find your videos super helpful and so far the recipes have come out great!Can you please post a video for vegetarian stuffed peppers with rice, pine nuts and currants? I think its Zeytinyagli dolma (sp)?

2. balki1011 says:

I can't wait to try this recipe! This is random but the way you cut vegetable reminds me of my grandmother. She never used the cutting board and I remember thinking as a child that she was the coolest person on Earth to be able to do that lol!

3. srty srtyy says:

At certain parts, the guitar track sounds like it's playing the chorus from MJ's 'Human Nature'. Anyway this recipe looks really nice.

4. Katz Mari says:

Looks delicious and healthy. Thank you.

5. desiachar says:

Do Turks not use cutting boards?

6. Hey guys! I've just started a YouTube channel about healthy recipes!!
    Hope you can check it out and tell me what you think!! 😀
    thanks

7. vafa21 says:

yumm i am going to try this

8. migrantchick says:

Awesome recipe.  Awesome knife skills.  thanks.

9. Amm Asif says:

in the first step can we use vinegar instead of salt because I cant use salt.

10. pozz svima 🙂 jasam danas bas pravila preukusno je jelo :)

11. pozz svima 🙂 jasam danas bas pravila preukusno je jelo :)

12. pozz svima jasam danas bas pravila preukusno je jelo

13. pozz svima jasam 🙂 danas bas pravila preukusno je jelo

14. pozz svima jasam 🙂 danas bas pravila preukusno je jelo

15. I am now eating this and it's a great recipe. I made it for the second time, the first time I did it with the light purple eggplants which was also good.
    But, both times I got plenty of the vegetable salad left so I had to make much bigger slits in the eggplants to fit at least 2/3 of the filling in. If you are making this recipe I'd suggest you use only 2/3 of the vegetables of you'll have a plenty of leftover.

16. Kram Sniggah says:

This looks fantastic!!

17. What a fantastic video! 🙂 Keep up the good content 😉 Hugs from Sweden

18. GaiaHedonia says:

It`s dangerous cutting vegetables like this! Use a chopping board. Those who know the recipe from their grannies will tell you that the stuffing and the eggplants should be precooked. What makes this dish so famous is the melting in mouth feeling of the food. This will never happen in 45 min.