The Best Lean Proteins To Eat For A Ripped Body

Get abs eating tasty food.

What’s up,

It’s Mike Chang and today I want to discuss how to buy lean proteins to get ripped. These are gonna be some killer tips for getting or maintaining a ripped body. And if you aren’t there yet, these tips will bring you one step closer to having the body you’ve always wanted.

Video breakdown:

1:17 Alright, let’s look at lean meats and talk about which ones are good for you and which ones are bad for you. A lot of people think it’s just about the meat, but it is also about the cut of the meat.

CHICKEN
1:40 Let’s talk about breasts. So with chicken breasts there are a few different types, but as you probably already know, regular chicken breasts are the easiest to find. But there are also chicken breast tenders and split breasts.

2:05 #1 Tenderloins and chicken breasts are always about the same price, but when you get split breasts they will be cheaper because they come with the skin on them (you can just peal it off).
#2 Split breasts also have bone in them so you have to take the time to take that out as well.

*If you spend the time doing these two things, you will save a ton on money, because split breasts are only a dollar a pound

3:11 It is important to save money and get the most amount of protein for the least amount of cost. It is all about the price you pay per pound.

5:06 So honestly it is better to buy in bulk when it comes to chicken breasts, because you are going to get the most bang for your buck.

5:41 Then you have your pre-seasoned meats that are tasty and you literally don’t have to do anything to. The only bad thing with pre-seasoned meat is that is that it sometimes is going to have a ton of sodium that causes bloating and it is not good for your body in large doses.

BEEF

7:05 There are a lot of different cuts when it comes to beef. But generally speaking, the more red it is and the less white it contains, the more lean the cut of meat.

PORK

8:45 You want to watch out for pork, because a lot of the cuts are going to have a ton of fat. And even though you use the same rule of thumb as with beef, sometimes the butcher hides the fatty part to make the meat look better.

9:00 But something like pork center cut pork chops are going to be pretty lean.

BACK TO BEEF

10:05 Ground beef is the easiest meat to tell if it is fattening or not. They usually tell you the exact percentage of fat.

11:26 The basic rule of thumb with ground beef is, the less fat the better. The protein content doesn’t go down with fat percentage, so you can be healthy and get all the benefits with low fat in your beef.

12:20 And you are going to have to pay a little more for grass fed meat and bison, because they are natural. It is as simple as that.

SEAFOOD

13:12 The truth is… 90 percent of the sea food you eat is going to be low in fat. And even if they do, fish fat is good for you!!!

OTHER PROTEIN SOURCES

13:36 Eggs are a great protein source and they contain good fats in the whole egg. It is okay to eat the whole thing.

14:15 Cottage cheese can be a good source of protein, but you need to watch out because they can be higher in fat.

In conclusion, I want you to remember that eating less calories than your burn is the only way to get lean!

I hope this video serves you well.

And if you want the know the truth about getting six pack abs, check out this video.

I used to get so frustrated with the fat I just couldn’t get rid of. I honestly almost gave up. But everything all turned around for me once I discovered how to harness the Afterburn Effect in all my workouts. It is the one “trick” that got me the body I have today and it changed my life.

Could the “Afterburn Effect” be the answer to your fitness problems as well?

Watch this video to find out for yourself.

Train Hard,

-Mike

If you enjoyed the video, make sure you share this with your friends on facebook.

1. steven green says:

i like this vid thanks mike hit me up with more.

2. I have the same dream of almost every other guy on the planet – having 6-pack abs forever. I was told concerning this guide “suza great plan” (Google it). After Eight weeks of everyday 30-minute exercise at your home, I was able to 5.5% body fat, missing 34 pounds and acquired Six pack abs.

3. No beef and no pork!!!

4. Thanks mike. Your helping like the whole planet… Thank you for everything, Your advise is golden haha

5. Della Coyle says:

Right after my buddy told me about the diet plan “lyly amazing guide”, I looked on Google and when I found it, I lost more than 12 lbs in just a couple of weeks. Would advise this strategy to anybody who’s looking for a really useful plan.

6. Fantastic vid; genuinely like it. Looking forward to seeing some more 🙂

7. Atem says:

how many grams of protein have the chicken breast ???????????????

8. Arlo Harris says:

I have got 6 pack abs following this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it). Having six pack abs is a lot easier if you are in good physical shape and you make use of some of the guide’s special methods. That will provide you good look and from that look you might get some self confidence. Aside from this there is no relation between six-pack abs and your over-all physical and mental well being.

9. Mike zeigler says:

I got chick's with breast. I eat them all the time. Should I count that as extra carbs?

10. ahmed younes says:

All this for cutting ?! and what if you are bulking ?

11. arun vibgyor says:

Where the fuck is the fucking tuna!!! Am sure u r advertising some dumbass mart in Texas

12. Finn Emery says:

I got 6-pack following this abs guide “suza great plan” (Google it). Men envy my toned abs as I exercise at a fitness center. My trainer said this guide is helpful for men and women. Try it out to get the result that I have attained.

13. Sateda says:

one paper cut to those arteries… 😀 I can see red just thinking about it 8)

14. I think chicken is better with bone-in, actually. Living in China so long I don't mind cutting through the bone and adding to a wok with some veggies.

15. HEB? You live in Texas?

16. MMA Weasel says:

what about peanut butter

17. arjun jhajj says:

thanks. really helpful

18. Fuck Vegans! God put those animals on earth to be eaten by humans!

19. blue cheese says:

what about T-bone steaks

20. you have to debone it, take the skin off and it has much more fat on it…yea great deal lol

21. rose123 says:

16:37 minutes!!!!?. Brother, say what you want to tell within 5 minutes. You will multiple your viewers and subscribers

22. fr0g9 says:

7:58 Look at that piece of meat

23. Try Zaycon fresh if they're near you. You're able to buy meat in bulk straight from the farm, and way cheap. Then you can coupons in your email and stuff too. I've seen chicken low as a dollar per pound, and it's FRESH. None of that frozen shit with all the additives. After you cook it, you get more actual cooked meat. If you guys wanna try it out, use this link, you get like $20 off your first order. (So $50 or something for 40 lbs of chicken) zayconfresh.com/refer/zf765062 It's cut my meal prep bill damn near in half rather than buying all of it from Costco or safeway.

24. "In reality, I eat like a pig"

25. Atlas says:

3:10 Sounds like Filthy Frank did that! xD

26. Atlas says:

4:21 Southpark anyone??

27. Aztec Girl says:

Thank You! How about Tofu. Does thar help you get ripped? I'm working on my stomach and you know how hard it is on us women to get rid of stomach fat. I'm having a hard time because I don't like steak. But I can deal with chicken. Now I see how to buy better when it comes to chicken. ?

28. Mike Chang is as intelligent as a Chicken Breast. No research whatsoever to back the things that he claims.

29. "The redder it is." Meats are colored to make them appear more appetizing. The meat would ALL regularly be brown / gray / green.