Tuna & Egg Salad Toasted Sandwich – Quick & Easy Sandwich Recipe
Learn how to make a fast, easy and yummy toasted sandwich with lettuce, tomato, white asparagus, hard boiled egg, onion, tuna and mayonnaise. This sandwich recipe is simply delicious!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 4 slices of toasted bread
– 1 small can of tuna
– 2 hard-boiled eggs
– 1 tomato in slices
– 12 small white asparagus
– 1 piece of onion, chopped finely
– Several lettuce leaves
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!