Chicken Stew with Peppers – Easy Stewed Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Learn how to make your own homemade chicken stew using healthy and common ingredients: chicken thighs or drumsticks, red peppers, onion, garlic, parsley, tomato sauce, white wine and paprika. This is a delicious and inexpensive stewed chicken recipe!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 10 small chicken thighs or drumsticks
– 2 red peppers
– 1/2 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
– 2 teaspoons of paprika
– 2 teaspoons of dry parsley
– 1 cup of white wine
– Extra virgin olive oil
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!