Serrano Ham Croquettes – Easy Spanish Tapas Recipe
Learn how to make delicious Spanish croquettes with serrano ham. This is the perfect appetizer, crunchy outside and creamy inside. Croquettes are one of the most common tapas in Spain.
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 1 litre (32 oz) of milk
– 105 g (3.7 oz) of flour
– 80 g (2.8 oz) of butter
– 90 g (3.1 oz) of serrano ham
– 2 eggs
– 1 bay leaf
– Black pepper
– Nutmeg powder
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!