Slimming World Recipes Syn Free | Baked Oats

Welcome back to M.I.Ms – I hope you enjoy the 3rd of this popular & regularly requested series.

As always – Videos will be around 5 minutes & recipes featured will be quick & easy to prepare. We will be looking at more indulgent recipes in this series that may be slightly higher in syns than in previous series but with a few low syn/syn free recipes thrown in for good measure.

Episode 1 – Baked Oats
Ingredients – 35g Oats, 50ml Almond Milk, 2tbsp artificial sweetener(use sweet freedom if following a clean eating lifestyle), 1 small egg plus any FREE flavourings. We like cinnamon, vanilla extract & almond extract. Experiment!
Method – MIx all ingredients & bake for 20 mins at 200oC

This recipe is SYN FREE if you use your HEXA milk allowance & the oats as your HEXB. Consultant opinions on tweaks vary so if in doubt please speak to your consultant. I AM NOT A SLIMMING WORLD CONSULTANT!

Please give these videos a big thumbs up if you find them helpful & also click the share button so that new Slimming World members can find the recipes. If you are not already then do SUBSCRIBE! It’s free & ensures you get all of the M.I.Ms videos sent straight to your inbox.

Don’t forget to hook up with me on my Social Media platforms
Instagram – https://instagram.com/donnadyble_sw – FOR PICS
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Driffdon – TO CHAT WITH ME
Blog – https://midlifecrisisbeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk – NON SW
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/driffdon – INSPIRATION

1. made this today it was so yummy thanks :)

2. Abby B says:

That looks so good! I'll be trying this on the weekend. Thank you for the recipe

3. Paula Garvey says:

Just making it now ..will report back later ,,thanks for posting x

4. Mrs_W says:

So I'm on week 4 of slimmimg world and I've only just discovered baked oats!!! I've just followed ur recipe.. its in the oven now. Fingers crossed it's scrummy! thanks for a great video ?

5. Loving your recipes, very very inspiring…..Thank you..Do you have a Facebook page, or webpage

6. This recipe looks fab Donna. I am so glad that you are back on plan. You are inspiring me to do the same. P.S. Amelia is such a cutie.

7. Vera Stewart says:

thanks for sharing

8. there are some cooked fruits that are healthy extra B, arent they? I didnt want you to confuse anyone whos watching this. your videos are great, but maybe this could be amended, to save confusion to newbies to slimming world

9. Faz says:

That looks delicious .. Keep your AWSOME recipes coming ! I've tried most of them and they've been sooooo good !

10. Jenny Willis says:

Donna is the almond milk free? X

11. lydia peters says:

Looks great…how do u syn this?

12. Oh, that looks like an oatmeal cookie! LOL Got to try this! Thanks for sharing. I'd like to give you each a thumbs up! :o)

13. thanks for ypur great recipe. i was getting bored of over night oats. This loaf (& your other recipes) have given me inspiration. Thanks again.

14. carol Coll says:

Looks amazing ?

15. I may just give it a go now – never yet tried it xx

16. Looks great!! Interesting your vanilla extract seems more like a syrup. I think I will give this a go for breakfast soon. Can you tell me if you used instant oats or regular? Do you think it matters? Thank you for sharing the recipe! :)

17. Mmmm me thinks I need to try this x

18. connie meers says:

Love this recipe ?it was soo helpful and I love watching your vids ?such an inspiration ?

19. oh that looks fab! will give that a try. Thanks Donna!

20. They look delicious! Can't wait to try these. :)