How to Make a Nutella Milkshake – Easy Homemade Nutella Milkshake Recipe
Learn how to make a Nutella milkshake at home. This delicious milkshake is a blend of Nutella, vanilla ice cream and milk, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with chocolate chips.
► How to Make Whipped Cream
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 2 milkshakes) –
– 3 tablespoons of Nutella
– 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
– 270 ml (9.1 oz) of whole milk
– Whipped cream, for garnish
– Chocolate chips, for garnish
– Chocolate syrup, for garnish
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!