#15Khmer Cooking food for dinner recipes, Fried Cabbage with beef YouTube
Khmer Cooking food for dinner recipes, Fried Cabbage with beef
Chinese Street Food Shanghai – Street Food – Street Food China
Chinese street food and Chinese Food in China is incredibly delicious! So I flew to Shanghai, China and have been eating street food, noodles, and dumplings non-stop. Best Street Food to try! The Chinese food is so good in Shanghai! I’ve eaten street food in Bejing, street food in Chengdu, street food in Xi’an, street food in Guangzhou, and now, street food in Shanghai. A lot of the street food in Shanghai is similar to other street food in China. You can find some unique Shanghai street food specialties here, like xiaolongbao (soup dumplings), shengjianbao (pan fried dumplings), seafood on the street, and some delicious noodles as well. You can also enjoy countless other street foods in Shanghai, many featured in this video.
The street food in Shanghai was so delicious. The restaurant food and special Chinese cuisine was also very nice! I had some amazing Chinese sesame paste noodles that were to die for!
Here are the locations for the Chinese street food and Chinese restaurants in Shanghai that I tried:
1) 00:34 Breakfast Street dà bing or shaobing, The “Big Cake” – served in sweet or salty versions.
Restaurant Name: Aihua eatery Ài huá fàndiànWulumùqí zhonglù 296 nòng
Wulumùqí zhonglù 296 nòng
Price: 1.5 RMB ($0.22)
2) 02:00 The famous shandong jianbing a famous snack/street food in China, kind of like a Chinese crepe.
Restaurant Name: Wú jì baihuò diàn
Address: Wulumùqí zhonglù 270 nòng
Price: 5 RMB ($.0.75) for one
3) 03:00 Whole roast lamb Kao quán yáng – Xinjiang style from the furthest west province of China.
Address:You can find this huge market every Friday near Changde road. 1328 Changde Lu, near Aomen Lu (1328???????)
Price: Pay by weight, 40 RMB ($6.00) was good enough for a serving
4) 05:20 Xinjiang style beef fried bao – – niúròu jian bao – This was probably the oiliest bao I’ve ever had
Address:Xinjiang Friday weekly street food market (noted above)
Price: 2.5 RMB ($0.37)
5) 06:35 Sesame paste noodles májiàng miàn, these were some of the best noodles I’ve ever had.
Restaurant Name: Wèixiang zhai
(Yàndàng lù 14 hào)
Price: 10 RMB basic bowl plus extra spicy pork, pay around 25~30 RMB ($4.50) for a nice lunch.
6) 08:25 Famous Shanghai Sheng jian bao – These are reason enough to come to Shanghai.
Restaurant name: Dà hú chun
Address (Yúnnán nánlù 89 hào)
Price: 22 RMB ($3.30)
7) 10:44 Shanghai breakfast street food specialties – Chinese street food breakfast in Shanghai. We had 4 specialties.
Restaurant name and address: Ajian’s Dough Sticks and Soy bean milk restaurant:
Price: Around 16 RMB ($2.40)
8) 14:20 Stewed pork made from the essence of fermented tofu furu ròu), and a gluten dumpling (Dan dàng ??) filled with juicy pork.
Restaurant name and address: Right beside the Wenmiao temple in Shanghai, down a back alley street where they sell lots of Anime and Manga.
Price: 21 RMB ($3.15) for two.
9) 17:00 The final street feast of the night happened on the outskirts of Shanghai, where Xiaoyun brought me to try a Shanghai summer favourite, crayfish xiao lóngxia).
Restaurant name and address: Xing Long Restaurant Minxíng qu shui qing lù (xìng lóng canting)
Price: Around 124 RMB ($18.58) for a couple huge plates of crab and crayfish with rice.
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER TREVOR JAMES
My name is Trevor James and I’m a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that’s currently living in Chengdu, Sichuan, China, eating up as much delicious Chinese street food as I can.
I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I’m going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I’m going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious street food! This channel will show you real Chinese street food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge.
Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below!
Please make sure to subscribe, it’s the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome. Thanks a lot!
/ chinese food chinese street food taste test gordon ramsay anthony bourdain best top cooking cuisine kitchen 2016 recipes shanghai guangzhou shenzhen chengdu