Chill Vegan Lunch Ideas | for School or Work

Here are some super chill, easy to make vegan lunch ideas that are perfect for school or work. These recipes are easy to make the night before or to make a big batch to have for lunches throughout the week.

My Online Cooking Course:

Skincare Routine:

Coconut Curry:
(Makes approximately 4 servings)
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
2 cups chickpeas
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
2 tsp curry powder (more if needed)

Preheat a frying pan to medium heat. Add 1 tsp oil, the onions, bell pepper and zucchini. Cook until onions are translucent, about 5-6 minutes. Add chickpeas and cook another 3 minutes. Add curry powder and coconut milk. Stir to combine and simmer until sauce thickens, about 5-10 minutes. Serve with cooked brown rice. For 1-2 servings, cut the ingredient quantities in half.

Sweet & Spicy Tofu:
Chop a block (or however much you want to eat) of firm tofu into cubes. If you are making 4 servings, use an entire 12 oz. block of tofu. If just making one serving, use about 1/4 to 1/3 of a 12 oz. block. Preheat a frying pan to medium heat. Add 2 tsp oil to the pan and allow to heat for 30 seconds. Add the tofu cubes and cook until they start to get crispy. Pour on some maple sriracha sauce (recipe here: and cook until the sauce thickens and tofu is coated. Add some chopped green onions if desired. Serve with cooked brown rice.

Burrito Bowl:
Cooked brown rice
Black Beans
Cherry Tomatoes

Second channel:
Website & Blog :

CAMERA: Canon T6i

EMAIL (Business only):

MUSIC: Clouds – Joakim Karud

FTC: Not sponsored by anyone.

1. me me says:

I use to think you were very creative, but it seems like you're running out of ideas. The burrito bowl is already on your channel, and the tofu recipe could have been more thought of, u know what I mean? I love your channel and is probably my favorite one, so I really hope you take this as a constructive message. Also, i've seen a lot of vegan food on pinterest that I would love to see how you would do them! just a hint

2. Pennguin says:

The tofu looks so good 😋

3. R Domno says:

These are awesome! I can't wait to make the coconut chickpea curry especially 🙂

4. Erika Vaughn says:

Bahaha it made me really motivated because I had the same glass containers as you😂

5. M Jedski says:

Great ideas! Simple and healthy. 😊

6. Zoe Alaina says:

Always adore your videos!

7. It's Chelsea says:

Love this, great video I can't wait to try these meals 😍😊💟

8. Cece_Mich says:

Coconut oil is unhealthy… look it up

9. VeggiePauá! says:

Why pay for a course when YouTube is free?

10. VeggiePauá! says:

Very bad and poor content. I'm sorry. You are great for vegan baking tho!

11. Your hairr!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍

12. xMrSo1o x says:

😍 making me hungry!

13. Anyone noticed the green onion "heart" at 2:52?

14. Leslie M says:

this video its exacty what i needed since im starting to bring lunch to school instead of buying it! Also thank you for your vegan videos♡ they show non vegans just how delicous and easy veganism can be. ♡ this probably sounds weird but i think your changing the world with your videos Liv. Your awesome! ♡

15. Cora Harte says:

Liv, I always look forward to your videos. These are great and easy!

16. Liv! Green onion heart @2:52, top right. 😍

17. Your hair looks AMAZING . Makes me slightly upset that I cut my hair. But hair grows so 🤷🏻‍♀️

18. Kate C says:

Wow you are amazing! Best wishes to you!!!

19. My mom is officially letting me try veganism after a ton of convincing! And I’m so happy, thanks for giving me some great tips! The burrito bowl looks especially delicious!

20. Just Jess says:

Never had tofu before. Super nervous to try it 😂 but really want to! What’s the best tofu for me to try first? Or what tofu did you use in this video?

21. These all look so good! The last one’s my favorite! I love burritos bowls. ☺️

22. T Green says:

Why limes with everything? Try something newer.

23. L CR says:

A mcdonalds sausage mcmuffin ad on a vegan channel… 😂

24. You should do a hair care routine, your hair always looks so good!

25. My tofu ALWAYS sticks and falls apart. How can I stop that from happening??

26. angie campos says:

I loved this, thankyou

27. Florence says:

Does anyone have tips on how to cook brown rice properly? I follow the instructions on the package but it always turns out mushy and sticky.

28. Try to figure out wild leek dragon sauce and make a video that stuff is so goooooooodddddd

29. amyinmyheart says:

Nice recipes! I will need some more lunches this semester for uni, and I think everything (maybe except the tofu) should work cold just fine too 🙂

30. kshka says:

your recipes never disappoint!! i was in need of recipes like this. thank you so much livvv!!! <3 love you and your channel!! 🇺🇦

31. nicole says:

totally unrelated but what hair curler do you use? your hair looks amazing 😍

32. Top5 Glamour says:

This looks so good I'll def give it a try college life is so hectic xc

33. h says:

not sure why there are so many negative comments on this video…give liv a break, she consistently puts out quality videos/recipes and is doing the online course as well!! please keep the meal recipes coming 🙂

34. You say take them cold and heat them up. Could you eat them cold? I'm sure you could but just double checking cause I am lazy as hell.

35. Thanh Pham says:

Beautiful yummy looking recipes! Can’t wait to try!

36. The title was a little misleading. I was hoping for just a "chilled lunch" idea for people who don't have microwaves at work/school. Not something you have to reheat again?

37. Easy quick meal that are delicious can never go wrong! Thanks for these ideas liv! ⭐️⭐️⭐️🌱🌱🌱

38. Soak the dried black beans, THROW the water, and rince them before cooking.

I just got food poisoning from not doing this properly, it is NOT pleasant, at all…

39. Your hair looks amazing in this video!!

40. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to enjoy that kind of food :// looks so dull I just can’t do it

41. Look at you having over 600K subscribers! I remember how you took off when posting your lunchbox ideas, great job 🙂 (btw my monbento box is still doing its job, I swear they are indestructible)

42. Love vegan food! I make it too