3 Easy DEVILED EGG Recipes || Spring Supper Collab 2018

3 Easy DEVILED EGG Recipes || Spring Supper Collab

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXmpf7hvahhDJLJYyTDtaz1x8uOM4kO1T&jct=qXS7iJfH5QGBxWSITCXw7piQzwGSKw

Moss Family TV:

Classic Deviled Eggs:

7 eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/8 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Smoked Spanish paprika, for garnish

Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there’s 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.

Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix well.

Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.

Jalapeno Bacon: (full recipe)
12 large eggs hard-boiled and peeled
1 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
3/4 teaspoon dry ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 jalapenos seeded and diced
6 pieces bacon cooked, crisp, and crumbled
Paprika for garnish
Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise
Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl
Mash the egg yolks with a fork
Add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined
Mix in the jalapenos and bacon
Put the mixture in a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag
Fill each egg hole with the mixture
Sprinkle with paprika
Chill until ready to serve
The Family Fudge
P.O. Box 333
Byron ,CA 94514

Please Subscribe to our channel:

Instagram- @thefamilyfudge
Twitter- @thefamilyfudge
Facebook- bit.ly/thefamilyfudge

1. Angelface :) says:

It's said that if you add a teaspoon of baking soda to the boiling water that the shells come off "effortlessly " 🙂

2. I love all these eggsellent ideas!! ❤️

3. I love cooking my eggs in a pressure cooker too! So easy…here is my recipe below:

Hard Boiled Eggs

12 large eggs
    1 1/2 cups water
    1 steamer basket
    1 Large bowl filled half way with ice and water (ice bath)

To the Pressure Cooker, place in the inner cooking pot, add steamer basket. Add in water; gently add eggs. Place the Lid on the cooker, lock lid and switch the Pressure Valve to Closed. Push pressure cook time to 6 minutes.

Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will Automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Switch the Pressure Valve to Rapid Release. When the steam is completely released, remove the Lid. Carefully remove eggs and place it the ice bath, let the eggs cool for a few minutes and peel.

Note: 3 minutes for soft-boiled, 5 for medium boiled or 6 minutes for hard boiled eggs.

4. Whitney Sews says:

My deviled egg recipe is pretty close to your second one. The only thing I do differently is add a little more mustard and skip the olives.

5. W. Leo says:

Love the colorful eggs! We will be doing that! Thank u

6. Mama to Four says:

So creative! I love deviled eggs! 😁

7. Hey its me again! and m late again! (Thank you for this video i ove deviled eggs!)

8. You have the most creative and delicious recipes! ❤

9. Omg wow thus makes me want to eat eggs more

10. Tried your kid-friendly recipe today for lunch! They were delish! Thanks for posting in the collab!

11. Allison G says:

“3 egg-celent” I see you Jennifer 😂

12. Sandy Grubb says:

At our house I call these eggs "Angelled Eggs" LOL I do look forward to trying all of your recipes Thank you for sharing!

13. The colored egg whites is clever, I might try that this year. The bacon jalapeño sound so good, but I might be the only one who would eat it.

14. Sheila Perl says:

Yummy, I love deviled eggs, I use your same recipe with the pickle relish!

15. I love u so much. I'm ur 407 likes

16. Dana Cowles says:

Yum what else do you put in each version?

17. I’ve always wanted to make the colored eggs for my littles! So fun!

18. Thanks for the tip to let your eggs sit for 1 week or 2

19. You should show us what you make for dinner

20. My Children are grown up but I wish I thought about your lunches. They were homeschooled too.

21. I’m very much a traditionalist so I have to have regular deviled eggs but some of these looks so good we may have to have more than 1 kind at Easter.

22. Yum! I hadn't heard of those jalapeno ones! Those sound delicious!!

23. Can I please get a shout out 😁

24. I love deviled eggs, so I'll have to try these other variations!

25. I never eat the yellow of deviled eggs so we always have extra stuffed because we have two eggs extra for me 😂

26. Maria Soto says:

I wanna try this recipe… super yummy 😋 love your videos!! 💖

27. Can I please have a shout out I love your videos I would love to do this with my kids when I'm older 😀😀

28. I love eggs and your videos I always use your ideas doubled eggs One of my favorites

29. Mel Wallo says:

I am more than addicted to your videos your kids and your overall personality continue to strive i love your videos

30. I love you sooooo much! You are the best! Pls a shoutout!

31. Raye Jackson says:

You're one of my favorite people on this earth your voice is sooo soothing and you are so beautiful ❤️

32. I love all of your videos so much!!! You share such amazing recipes with us! Thank you for allowing us to follow you and your family's journey! Keep up the great work with your videos! God bless you and your family!

33. These look super cool and yummy 😋 I love ur vids can not wait till ur next vid

34. jancarney says:

They all look so good! I need to try these recipes. Thanks for sharing!

35. Why is your channel called the family fudge?