3 Easy Meals my Vegan Toddler Loves to Eat [Healthy]

Hi Guys!! Here are 3 Easy & Healthy vegan meal ideas for toddlers and even adults. I hope you guys enjoy. Much LoVe.
Smoothie Recipe below!

I’m on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/shinewithplants/
My Blog : http://shinewithplants.com/

Smoothie Recipe:

2 kale’s leaves
1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
1 banana
5 tablespoon frozen wild blueberries
1/3 medium size sweet potato (cooked)
1 tablespoon soaked chiaseeds
1 teaspoon barley grass juice powder
1/2 teaspoon spirulina powder
2 teaspoon Almond butter (optional)

Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth!

Hey there! Welcome to my Channel! I’m Fabiola and I’m a young mom currently based in Chicago. This Channel is all about sharing my journey to spread awareness of the plant-based lifestyle.

1. Vee Law says:

She makes my heart melt.

2. Milena K.E says:

Merci pour cette vidéo très informative
    Est-ce que tu lui donnes de la b12 tous les jours? Ma fille a 8 mois et elle mange des purées mais j’ai peur qu’elle ait des carences . Qu’est-ce ce que tu lui donnait à 8 mois? La même chose que dans cette vidéo en purée ?
    Que Dieu vous garde bises

3. Chelsea is just super cute 😍! Lovely little child. Great meals, she is really getting a good start to a healthy lifestyle.

4. Dr.Rithu T.P says:

Good video. Is it really tasty

5. Denise says:

Your family is so adorable! 😍💕

6. Mher U. says:

Amazing videos, mother, dad and wonderful loveable baby!!!!

7. She is so adorable and I love the way you let child help you cook (she will be a great 👩‍🍳 cooker around in you home)

8. Chelsea is the cutest baby I've ever seen! You have such a beautiful family ❤️

9. Love your baby💕💕💕💋

10. Jin Hui says:

Sooo cute❤❤❤

11. BurnTheRest says:

She’s going to live to b 200 😂 But u seriously feed her the best foods possible. I wish I grew up on plant foods rather than Big Macs. I’ve gotten with the program now at least. Lol. Cutest family ever. 💚 Thx for some more awesome recipes.

12. Yolanda Saez says:

Going to try these with my toddler. Thank you! And I bought the kids table and chairs set and started seating my daughter at the table at 15 or 16 months.

13. ItsKimch says:

How to torture toddlers

14. She will sit in a booster seat and eat at the table just like momma and daddy (when she is ready) you are doing an amazing job of learning to parent her! Keep up the great work and enjoy.

15. Sese Wonder says:

You know to food is good when it’s Chelsea approved😂😂🌱💕💕

16. Wassil TO says:

Aww what an amazing mom, Your kid is very lucky, he has an amazing mom that try to keep her healthy 🙂 I Love your family, we want to see your husband more!!!

17. My son is 19 months and doesn’t wanna use his high chair to. So I brought a booster chair that has a seat belt on it, that you attach to normal chair and he loves use that now. Maybe try a booster chair 🙂 she is so cute 😍

18. Chelsea is getting so big & more adorable with each video ♥️ I love that she helps in the kitchen, she's so smart 😄 Thank you for sharing

19. Lovis Key says:

Your daughter is so beautiful. How old is She?