Morning To Evening Routine | Easy School Tiffin Recipe | Daughter’s School Function | Dinner Routine

IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
******************************************************
Kalaghoda Art Festival Video: https://youtu.be/BG-ITaUXZP4
Punjabi Garam Masala Recipe: https://youtu.be/_qkUswPejkE

Maitreyee’s Passion, online shopping websites, Morning To Evening Routine, indian morning routine, routine, healthy routine, indian Morning To Evening Routine, morning routine, evening routine, daily morning routine, Kid’s School, morning routine for school, multitasking indian mom, daily routine, kids school routine, kids school tiffin recipes, school routine, paneer jalfrezi recipe, dinner routine indian, school annual day, kids activities,

******************************************************

How I Refresh My Life When I Get Bored:

Why This 2018 Valentines Day is Special:

Shooting Locations of Bollywood Movies:

Celebrating Our Anniversary In A Different Way:

Searching For Some Uncommon Decor Items – Our Happy Memories:

1. PRV PRV says:

Hy maitree we want to listen her song FADED can u make her song in your lates viedos
    #pranavi vodnalaa

2. Sloka says:

Vinegar link give me

3. Darun laglo vdo…khub Cute lagchilo dekhte sweetie k. Aro different types detox water share koro plz

4. Hi maitre
    Love ur videos….. so happy to watch u as always 😁😁

5. lohar korai use kora khub bhalo. amio use kori

6. Do you have two balcony in your home one in your bedroom and second in TV lounge

7. You are simply awesome dear 😅I never got bored while watching your video!👍👍

8. One thing I have to tell u… Tum itni sweetly n cutely baaten karti ho mujhe itna pasand aata hai ki kya bolu…. Very true n pure hearted u r swthrt….. God bless u n your family 😊

9. Hi di, wonderful video, aap aur sweetie bahut sundar dikh rahe the, lv u loads, u r a magnetic energy, seeing ur video makes my day, always keep smiling 🙂

10. Acha laga👍👍😍😍

11. shweta yadav says:

Ohh swèety is going so swèety…lots of love to her

12. Nice video di.sweety looks so beautiful.love u di sweety☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

13. You are looking so crazy I just wanted you to be a little bit more crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Fouzia Wahid says:

Best video 😍😍😍

15. Sweety suprrr
    Y day i tried egg biriyani
    Nxt wil ths recipe

16. Soma Burman says:

Tumi nije khuub sweet tai to tumi "sweetie"-r ma.

17. could you tell me wh8ch software r you using for editing. please tell me.

18. Truly Yours says:

U both are such a lovely couple and sweety was looking v v pretty😍

19. sai krishnaa says:

Lovely performance by sweety 🙂 nd lovely vlog

20. Rupali Yadav says:

Aaj ka video bahut Pyara Hai aap apna fridge ka ek video Banaye aapka aapka fridge dekhna aapka fridge bahut bada hai please video Banaye

21. Sanam Khan says:

Ufff esy lga kitny dino bad ap sy milli hn … mujy to nasha ho gea ap k vlog ka …na daikhon to kuch adhura sa lgta hai …paneer Manchurian bohat tasty bnaya ap n ..mmmmmmmm moun m pani a gea …yar mera name ly k hello e bol den kisi vlog m … m apni friends ko bolti hn india m meri dost bn gae bohat cute bohat nice …pr ap mujy bulati nh hen ….anyways love you a lot .🤗😍😍😍

22. From where have you got the pepper crusher…it's very nice

23. Arup Roy says:

all the best sweety

24. mam week m 3 time oil lagaker 1hour chodker wash krskte hain kya .

25. Kavitha V says:

Very nice. I liked sweety participate in annual she was looking so cute like a baby doll. I'll definitely try paneer sabji . Di thxs for such lovely video u have shared..

26. Concert was grt & ur recipe is yummy !!!

27. I always love watching your video

28. Meeta Patel says:

nice video di…missing ur video…sweety looking nice…
    always making new video……

29. Tum bahot khoobsurat ho… kitni apna pan se baate karti ho…. too good yaar.. sweety ka Annual day function achha laga…. nice vlog…

30. Kaha thi aap thanks god aap sai sweety looks so cute😘😘😘

31. Very nice video ….sweety looking very pretty andu toooo😙

32. Nilam Sadhu says:

Aap bahot pyari ho & very nice vdo & yes DIY vdo please 😘😘

33. Debarati Dey says:

puri chaai hi daal deti hu andar ,…….lol😂😂

34. Is it ur own house?..

35. Sweety Nd sweety Ka hair very nice

36. Smita Bhagat says:

Sweetie is so beautiful.. Mam and mujhe duck and chik hai na Hall me wo kitne sweet

37. Smita Bhagat says: