WHAT’S FOR DINNER? | Week of March 12 – 2018 | Cook Clean And Repeat

Hey everyone! Here’s a few of our family meals. I hope this video gives you some inspiration! Check down below or my playlist for more “What’s for dinner?” videos! Have a great week! — Jennifer

———————————————————————————————————–

SLOW COOKER BLACK BEAN SOUP RECIPE (Gimme Some Oven)

Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup

CROCKPOT CHICKEN & WILD RICE SOUP

EASY HOMEMADE ALFREDO SAUCE

WHAT”S FOR DINNER?

WHAT”S FOR DINNER? (Roast Recipe)

———————————————————————————————————–

Let’s be friends!
INSTAGRAM – Cookcleanandrepeat

For business Inquiries, please email cookcleanandrepeat@hotmail.com

1. Brenda Tate says:

Hey Jennifer, I make the same gourmet rolls! LOL! We never eat all the hamburger buns so we toast them too. I love how you make REAL meals not a bunch of stuff that my family wouldnโ€™t eat or would cost a fortune to make. Thanks for sharing I love your channel!! Have a blessed day!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒท

2. Taylor Story says:

Youโ€™re so pretty!! New sub here ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Kathy Alber says:

๐Ÿ™‚ banana pudding looks yummy!

4. EC P says:

I too make the same gourmet rolls!! I have roasted new potatoes with corn and mushrooms and onions and season with olive oil and the seasoning. Weโ€™ve not done that in a while.

5. Silah Mae says:

yummy food, I love the potatoes. lol I shouldn't be looking at this haha I am sooo hungry. fabulous video girl Fran !! hope you are well! ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’. Just returning my support to you're channel! xoxo love ya girl friend ! #notification on ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ป.

6. asparagus, corn and mushrooms looks yummy! Thanks for sharing. I love these videos. You even inspired me to start sharing our dinners on my channel! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. BC Stitcher says:

I do my garlic bread like that too; I add a little parmesan in with the italian seasonings and garlic though. I'm going to try the asparagus side dish ๐Ÿ˜Š

8. Dawn Trish says:

Lots of great grilled items. It's not quite grilling season here in my neck of the woods yet, but I am ready!

9. Your vegetables always sound delicious. I need to try some of your suggestions. That's how we made garlic bread too. Lol

10. Kelly Muench says:

Hi Jennifer!! Everything looks delicious for your what's for dinner this week!! Hope you are having a great week!! Always enjoy watching your videos!! Can't wait to watch your next video!! ๐ŸŒผโ˜•๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œโ˜บโ˜บ

11. Yummmm banana pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

12. Everything looks delicious as always!! Can Darren give us some tips on how to grill.chicken breasts without drying them out?? Mine are always terrible!