The perfect GREEN EGGS and HAM from Dr. Seuss! 5-minute recipe healthy tasty dinner snack breakfast

Happy St. Patrick’s Day / St. Paddy’s Day! Dr. Seuss’ Green Eggs and Ham have been a staple of fictional food since the beginning, so learn how to make your own and astound friends and family! Ok maybe you won’t astound them, but they’ll definitely go “ooooh” at least once.

Send us your creations on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!

—————

INGREDIENTS
Baked Ham
Eggs
Green Food Coloring
Cooking oil

To prepare your ham, submerge it in a pot of water and mix food coloring. The ham will soak up the color over the course of 30-45 minutes.

To prepare your eggs, crack your eggs and separate the yolks from the egg whites in two separate containers. In a ramekin or small bowl, pour water and mix in green food coloring. Add your yolk into the food coloring mixture and let soak for 10-15 minutes. Remove carefully with a sieve, blotting away any excess liquid.

Heat a pot with oil across the bottom on medium heat. Pour a small amount of eggwhites on top to make the base of the egg, then add your green egg yolk on top. It will help to have one hand on the pot handle at all times so you can control where the egg whites and egg yolk move when adding them.

Once the bottom of the egg white is browned, remove the egg from the pan and continue cooking more if desired.

When your ham is colored, drain the water and dry excess liquid. Place in an oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes just to warm it up, remove, then serve with your eggs!

=================

Download the Soundtrack:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram:

1. Is there a substitute for green food coloring, like a green vegetable of some sort? I'd like to make this for breakfast and make it a little bit healthier by using something other than the food coloring to dye it.

2. Jolia says:

Damn those rhymes are LIT 🔥🔥🔥

And kiwi is an absolute cutie 💕

3. I remember when I was a younger my day care and elementary school use to always read green eggs and ham then have green milk on saint patties
    and as a kid I thought that leprechauns use to bring the milk because…green, I hope teachers still do that because it was really cool eating colored food

4. I tought it was Haggis with food coloring, whatever you do, do not search Haggis, and what's inside them :O

5. Blitz gaming says:

You guys should make Jimbos burritos from the Regular Show

6. DrayWolf says:

Am I the only one who thinks the thumbnail looks like Hitler?

7. dolfo10564 says:

This looks great! My kids are going to love it..
    If I ever have any.

8. Aubrey Young says:

Welcome back Ashley

9. SMiLEY FACE says:

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool

10. First thing i ever tried from feast of fiction was the ben 10 ultimatime fries with chilli

11. That poem combined with Jimmy's voice was some ASMR right there

12. BawseRaps says:

WE NEED CURRY OF LIFE FROM NARUTO!!!!

13. Alex Ngan says:

Oh my gosh. I requested this recipe such a long time ago, and to think that it would be made!

14. I remember one time at my school we had green eggs and ham, and most of the kids, including me, got really sick. So to be honest I don't wanna make that.

15. You should make Varian's purple truth serum cookies from Tangled the Series episode 20 The Alchemist Returns.

16. That baby. Is gonna be lucky for getting good foods. We're here drooling.

17. I liked the book I read it at school

18. Those guys will be shiting green for aleast month!.

19. My favorite book of all time and 1st book I read all by myself when I was kid! Funny but 32 years later I'm recovering from St.Patricks day watching this.😂 SUBSCRIBE

20. ljaaayx :D says:

OMG I REMEMBER REQUESTING THIS AND WAITING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME

21. BRUNO COVAS says:

Ham is more like Hulk's meat

22. YOOO I REMEBER CAT IN THE HAT FROM ABOUT 5YRS AGOOOO

HEART PLSSSSSSSS

23. My childhood dreams came true ❤

24. Do princess bubblegums royal tart.

25. My birthday was on st Patrick day

26. Maybe you two make Taco Spaghetti Burger from Talking Tom series on YouTube & Dr. Suess is childhood memories I want to know how to make it is Awesome Cool

27. Curry of life from naruto !

28. Noice, can ypu make Natsuki's Cupcakes from DDLC?

29. omgxwtfxily says:

Yeah ham and eggs aren’t healthy :/

30. This brings back memories of eating green eggs after reading the book:)

31. My birthday is actually on dr seuss's birthday

32. Yay! You did the recipe being requested on Twitter!

33. John Smith2 says:

Sam and Cat chicken pucks!

34. LouisHazRice says:

U actually deep fried your eggs

35. I had this at school once

36. Radio Bros says:

Green eggs and blue ham

37. The ham looks more blue then green I am not color blind

38. Keima Yo says:

Please make Energon from Transformers

39. Sarah Nour says:

please make the legendary fourth flavour icecream from kid's next door

40. I remember my teacher doing these is pre-kinder xD