$5 Dinner Ideas || Kid Friendly Dinners + Cooking with McKenzie

Check out Kim’s video over at Free to Frugal – https://youtu.be/_gO1jY9zOKM

Zaycon Fresh – Quality food at an unbeatable value, direct from the farm to your family table. That’s Zaycon! https://zayconfresh.com/refer/thefamilyfudge

Please watch: “ULTIMATE DISNEY TARGET HAUL + Shop with Us”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rjIiQ0gyFw –~–

Here is where I get ALL my cleaning products: https://www.grove.co/referrer/3136213/

Get Your Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling – Free Webinar http://bit.ly/PPSwebinar

Please Subscribe to our channel:

We have a P.O Box If you would like to send us mail
__
The Family Fudge
P.O. Box 333
Byron ,CA 94514
___

TheFamilyFudge.com
Instagram- @thefamilyfudge
Twitter- @thefamilyfudge
Facebook- bit.ly/thefamilyfudge

1. Thanks for watching everyone!♥ Which dinner idea is your favorite??

2. Yummy 👍❤👍

3. Raneem Wehbi says:

can you give me a shout out

4. Hiiii! ERLY LOVE YA

5. I love cooking with McKensie…she’s a natural..French bread pizza is my jam

6. Shaimaa Juma says:

Cute Makenzi.. Much love to you guys.. From Dubai with love 🇦🇪

7. My name is kenzie too 💟

8. lauren laugh says:

Cool vid got to love MacKenzie

9. Hannah _04 says:

How old is Mckenzie?

10. I love French bread pizza + I am allergic to pineapple..

11. Raneem Wehbi says:

can you give me a shoutout

12. mava Malai says:

I want to shout out please

13. Your nails look so cute. We call breakfast for dinner brenner. Don’t know why I never thought of making my own French bread pizza.

14. McDobs says:

That little glimpse of Griffin trying to eat the pizza was adorable. 😂

15. My favorite was the french bread pizza love you so much

16. Im waiting for lily's turn ahahhaha my fave kid 😂😂😂😂

17. Can you do some vegetarian healthy dinner please

18. Lily is really pretty and cuuteee 😍😍

19. Fantastic, ladies! Great frugal ideas are just the inspiration I need! I was thinking, if fresh pineapple is a problem but canned is not then that isn’t a good sign for the canned stuff is it? I use a lot of crushed pineapple because it is my favorite but I buy fresh all through the summer and freeze it to make Dole Pineapple Whip. We do eat a lot of fresh fruit all summer and freeze a LOAD of bananas for smoothies of all kinds. Do y’all make smoothies, too? Could you share what kind you make if you make them?

20. My nephew is allergic to pineapple 🚫🍍

21. Annemiek D says:

I have the same with pineapple exept when i was in the dominic republic, probably because it was straight from the plant to the plate (so nothing used to preserve it during transport)

22. That is strange, I am allergic to fresh pineapple but canned pineapple is fine.I am an adult who still has trouble cracking eggs haha.

23. myNEWSfan says:

McKenzie when she is holding the pizza sauce 😍😍
    So adorable

24. Hey Jennifer!!! This was amazing! McKenzie is so adorable!!!! I JUST LOVE your videos together with her:) I am over here just tearing up!!! LOVED all of your budget ideas!!! OMGOSH!!! I Love how you save the bread ends for french toast casserole!!!! YESSSS!!!! xoxo

25. I love you and your awesome kids! Give me shout out please! ♡

26. Ugh I've been so busey w school and work..I have to binge watch your recent videos 🙃🙃 kenzie has your eyes ❤

27. m kay says:

McKenzie is super cute!! Wonderful recipes!! Tysm!!

28. Wendy Leal says:

Making French bread pizza for dinner 😁

29. Gail Moreta says:

She is sooooo sweet

30. Great Ideas but wondering why do you use a lot of things with preservatives for kids? The shelfstable milk for example.

31. fun stuff says:

McKenzie is such a sweetheart 😘and when she was holding the sauce… Ugh my heart melts❤❤😍😍

32. I love watching these videos! Keep up the great work! 🙂

33. We do french bread pizza once a week! The littles LOVE it and it saves my budget!

34. McKenzie is so darn cute

35. Savannah says:

Haii, I'm def going to try this pineapple meal, I linked it to a friend to and they said they are going to try and cook it for their family too. Oh & I'm not allergic to pineapple, however I am allergic to honey, which can be a pain sometimes 🙁

36. Hi McKenzie! Great video! Great job mom!

37. Ladyzwolf says:

I'm a single gal but im in love with your channel! 😍😍😍 McKenzie is like my #daughtergoal. Always finishes her lunches and helps mommy cooking ❤❤❤

38. Loved this video! Inspired me to cook with my daughter! I’m sure she would love to help make that pizza! 😍