$5 Dinner Ideas || Kid Friendly Dinners + Cooking with McKenzie

Check out Kim’s video over at Free to Frugal – https://youtu.be/_gO1jY9zOKM

Zaycon Fresh – Quality food at an unbeatable value, direct from the farm to your family table. That’s Zaycon! https://zayconfresh.com/refer/thefamilyfudge

Please watch: “ULTIMATE DISNEY TARGET HAUL + Shop with Us”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rjIiQ0gyFw –~–

Here is where I get ALL my cleaning products: https://www.grove.co/referrer/3136213/

Get Your Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling – Free Webinar http://bit.ly/PPSwebinar

Please Subscribe to our channel:

We have a P.O Box If you would like to send us mail
__
The Family Fudge
P.O. Box 333
Byron ,CA 94514
___

TheFamilyFudge.com
Instagram- @thefamilyfudge
Twitter- @thefamilyfudge
Facebook- bit.ly/thefamilyfudge

1. Thanks for watching everyone!โ™ฅ Which dinner idea is your favorite??

2. Yummy ๐Ÿ‘โค๐Ÿ‘

3. Raneem Wehbi says:

can you give me a shout out

4. Hiiii! ERLY LOVE YA

5. I love cooking with McKensie…sheโ€™s a natural..French bread pizza is my jam

6. Shaimaa Juma says:

Cute Makenzi.. Much love to you guys.. From Dubai with love ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช

7. My name is kenzie too ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

8. lauren laugh says:

Cool vid got to love MacKenzie

9. Hannah _04 says:

How old is Mckenzie?

10. I love French bread pizza + I am allergic to pineapple..

11. Raneem Wehbi says:

can you give me a shoutout

12. mava Malai says:

I want to shout out please

13. Your nails look so cute. We call breakfast for dinner brenner. Donโ€™t know why I never thought of making my own French bread pizza.

14. McDobs says:

That little glimpse of Griffin trying to eat the pizza was adorable. ๐Ÿ˜‚

15. My favorite was the french bread pizza love you so much

16. Im waiting for lily's turn ahahhaha my fave kid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

17. Can you do some vegetarian healthy dinner please

18. Lily is really pretty and cuuteee ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

19. Fantastic, ladies! Great frugal ideas are just the inspiration I need! I was thinking, if fresh pineapple is a problem but canned is not then that isnโ€™t a good sign for the canned stuff is it? I use a lot of crushed pineapple because it is my favorite but I buy fresh all through the summer and freeze it to make Dole Pineapple Whip. We do eat a lot of fresh fruit all summer and freeze a LOAD of bananas for smoothies of all kinds. Do yโ€™all make smoothies, too? Could you share what kind you make if you make them?

20. My nephew is allergic to pineapple ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ

21. Annemiek D says:

I have the same with pineapple exept when i was in the dominic republic, probably because it was straight from the plant to the plate (so nothing used to preserve it during transport)

22. That is strange, I am allergic to fresh pineapple but canned pineapple is fine.I am an adult who still has trouble cracking eggs haha.

23. myNEWSfan says:

McKenzie when she is holding the pizza sauce ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    So adorable

24. Hey Jennifer!!! This was amazing! McKenzie is so adorable!!!! I JUST LOVE your videos together with her:) I am over here just tearing up!!! LOVED all of your budget ideas!!! OMGOSH!!! I Love how you save the bread ends for french toast casserole!!!! YESSSS!!!! xoxo

25. I love you and your awesome kids! Give me shout out please! โ™ก

26. Ugh I've been so busey w school and work..I have to binge watch your recent videos ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ kenzie has your eyes โค

27. m kay says:

McKenzie is super cute!! Wonderful recipes!! Tysm!!

28. Wendy Leal says:

Making French bread pizza for dinner ๐Ÿ˜

29. Gail Moreta says:

She is sooooo sweet

30. Great Ideas but wondering why do you use a lot of things with preservatives for kids? The shelfstable milk for example.

31. fun stuff says:

McKenzie is such a sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜˜and when she was holding the sauce… Ugh my heart meltsโคโค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

32. I love watching these videos! Keep up the great work! ๐Ÿ™‚

33. We do french bread pizza once a week! The littles LOVE it and it saves my budget!

34. McKenzie is so darn cute

35. Savannah says:

Haii, I'm def going to try this pineapple meal, I linked it to a friend to and they said they are going to try and cook it for their family too. Oh & I'm not allergic to pineapple, however I am allergic to honey, which can be a pain sometimes ๐Ÿ™

36. Hi McKenzie! Great video! Great job mom!

37. Ladyzwolf says:

I'm a single gal but im in love with your channel! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ McKenzie is like my #daughtergoal. Always finishes her lunches and helps mommy cooking โคโคโค

38. Loved this video! Inspired me to cook with my daughter! Iโ€™m sure she would love to help make that pizza! ๐Ÿ˜