Special Indian Dinner Menu for Guest – Quick and Easy Vegetarian Indian Dinner Ideas

1. Great dear 👍🏻 very yummy all the recipes….take care 😍

2. didi very quick and easy one great idea thank you

3. I am gonna try all the dishes you prepared!!

4. Nice recipes, please share your take on egg curry nd different egg recipes

5. Agp akkila says:

Excellent…loved it

6. Sush Kumar says:

Wah wah.. Super like.. Mouth watering dishes.. Methi paneer is new for me.. Will definitely try.. Thanks for sharing 🙂

7. Yummy!
    I generally cook idili, Sambhar, chutney and masala or urad dal vada.typical south I ndian.
    Rice, rasam.papad.curd .
    Poori masala kind of based on the timings..be it morning or afternoon or dinner.

8. Geetu Ahuja says:

Yummy recipes 😋

9. Looks yummy yaar!! M feeling hungry nw !! Surely gonna try d recipes ,especially alloo..sooo tempting 😋😋

10. wow mouth watering dishes Suchity, there are something different in your recipes… jeta amar bhison bhalo lage 😘😘😘😘😘😘

11. Priyanka Sen says:

looks really fab mouth watering can we use dry kasuri methi for paneer in case i donot get fenugreek leaves

12. So nice presentation….love your all recipes…… specially the saffron rice….💕💖💕

13. Swati Arkadi says:

All the dishes u have made are looking very yummy and tempting .Feeling hungry now. Thanks for sharing these wonderful recipes with us.Surely make for the party in my house

14. Hi Suchity Wow all are Really Amazing 👌 Look very tasty 👌 Super Dinner Recipes 👌 Have a nice day 💖

15. Hi ..love ur voice..nice video

16. Great, easy to make 😍😍😋😋😋 nice

17. Shefali R says:

Athithi Devo Bhava. I'm sure your guest would be at your dinner table every alternate day if you serve such lipsmacking dishes. I normally make a sweet saffron rice but your version looks good too. Wishing you loads of summery days and take care.

18. chhaya patel says:

Nice racipi ..i try it 😊💕

19. Yummy Mummy says:

Very delicious and new recipes… 👌👌👌👌