Special Indian Guest Dinner Recipes For Eid | Guest Dinner Ideas | Simple Living Wise Thinking

This video is about about special Indian guest dinner recipes for eid, Guest dinner ideas,Special Eid recipes, Eid 2018,Hindi , Eid recipes,
Special dinner menu, Special Dinner for Guest ,Eid Dawat, Comple recipes from start to finish .

I hope you will like this video

Yakahni Masala
1 star Anise
2Tsp Coriander Seeds
1/4 tsp Kabab Chini
1tsp Shahi Jeera
2 javitri
1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder
1 tsp White pepper powder
2 cinamon stick
4 cardamon
4 Cloves
4 Dry Red chilli (As per how much spicy you want)

I have some more complete recipe
==================================
1)Mon to friday dinner recipes

2)Authentic Bengali Thali

3)Special Indian Veg Thali | Special Thali For Guest

Please Do Subscribe To My Channel

1. kashaf syeda says:

Assslamualikum payal thanks a lot its too good video and all dishes are awesome

2. Thank u so much Di for sharing such a nice n easy recipes …..

3. Eid mubarak to all of you from UK.

4. Thankyou for all the effort you made xx

5. Super didi mouthwatering dish surely I will try this and I love watching ur videos

6. Jyoti Pathak says:

Hi payal always watch you

7. Eid Mubarak. Thank you so much such a nice recipes, specially the falafel

8. I just love to see ur vlog . Delicious recipes and hard work.u r just wonderful ad amazing

9. beauty looks says:

Hey Payal
    Hello from Houston. Hope all is well at your end. Love your vlogs and egg falafel 👍

10. Superb mouth watering recipes payel.. yummy👍👍👍

11. Very nice recipes thank you so much …stay blessed

12. ghi LIKK says:

Love you payal. ..you are so sweet. …love from Pakistan

13. Prema Prema says:

hai Payal I am your new subscriber fromtamilnadu.your vlogs are very nice.

14. Amazing preparation and ideas. Thank you for sharing 😊😍👍🏻

15. Kriti Mishra says:

Ur all recipes r mouth-watering 😋but m eggetarian 😂😂m 18yr old n I luv cooking but I wanna ask 1ques why r u adding green chillies in the end I alws fry before then cooking

16. very yummy dishes Payal..you are too good in cooking. love your videos.

17. Thank you Dear Mouth Watering Dishes

18. Balaji Jothi says:

wow nice very yummy, you are very positive person.

19. tulsi muni says:

Hi very nice 👍

20. Naima.o says:

21. m k says:

Eid Mubarak to all💐

22. Utube Addict says:

Y r Hindus celebrating eid ???? Do they celebrate Hindi festivals ? Just curious not prejudice

23. Payel yummi recipe 👌👌👐👐👐

24. Thanks for these Eid recipes..
    Itz very helpful for me..

Yehhh for evry1 too..

25. tomorrow my daughter will return from Germany. and you gave me brilliant dinner recipe . thank u payal

26. Hope says:

Great to hear you speaking in Hindi, love all the recipes. Thank you. Enjoy the feast 🙂
    Do you speak Kannada too?

27. Collin Davis says:

Chicken pulav is worth trying,😋

28. Zahra Qauomi says:

Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Thank you for making a video special for Eid and you have a lot of Muslim subscribers as well. Allah aap ko bahot kamyaabi de and bahot khushe de zindagi mei didi. Love you didi and kiss beautiful Rai from me. 😗😗😗

29. Hi payal I am going to try the sweet recipie. N I will share non veg recipies with my.coleagues n friends . Tq very much. Eid Mubarak dear.