झणझणीत बटाट्याचे काप | Spicy Batatyache kaap | Madhuras Recipes | Ep – 392
Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe – http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page – https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link –
This is a very easy and simple recipe. If you are bored of making sabzi or there is no sabzi with you then this is a simple yet delicious option. This can be packed for your kids’ lunch box too. Do try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
• 1 big Potato
• 1 cup finely chopped Onion
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 1 tbsp Red chili powder
• 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
• 10~12 chopped Garlic cloves
• A pinch of Hing
• Salt to taste
• Peel the potato and cut it into half.
• Slice the potato into medium size slices, neither too thick nor too
• Heat up oil in a pan.
• Add mustard seeds and let them pop up.
• Add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
• Add hing, garlic and fry for about a minute.
• Add onion and mix well.
• Fry onion until it gets nice golden color.
• Add red chili powder and mix well.
• You can add kanda lasun masala, goda masala or garam masala
if you want.
• Add the sliced potato and mix well.
• Add salt and mix well.
• Cover and cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
• Open the lid and mix well.
• Add very little water and mix well.
• Cover and cook until the potato gets cooked nice and soft for
about 7-8 minutes.
• Open the lid and mix at the intervals. Do not overcook the potato.
• Garnish with coriander leaves.
• Turn off the gas and batata kacharya is already.
• You can have these kacharya with poli.
• These go well with varan bhat too.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
बटाटयाची भाजी | Batata Bhaji | Aloo Sabzi | Aloo ki Sukhi Sabzi | madhurasrecipe
मटार बटाटा भाजी | Matar Batata Bhaji | Aloo Matar by madhurasrecipe
वांग बटाटा रस्सा भाजी | Vangi Batata Sabzi by madhurasrecipe | Aloo Baingan Masala
चमचमीत दम आलू | Dum Aloo Recipe | Kashmiri Dum Aloo | MadhurasRecipe | Ep – 315
शेवगा बटाटा रस्सा | Shevaga Batata Bhaji | Aloo Drumsticks Curry | madhurasrecipe
कोबी मसाला | Spicy Cabbage Masala | Cabbage Sabzi Recipe | madhurasrecipe
शेवची भाजी | Shevchi Bhaji by madhurasrecipe | Maharashtrian Vegetarian Recipes i
ढोबळी मिरची पीठ पेरून | Besan Shimla Mirch Recipe | Besan Ki Sukhi Sabzi | Capsicum with Gram flour
कुरडईची भाजी | Kurdai Bhaji | Marathi Recipe by Chef Madhura | Ep – 376
मटकीची उसळ | Matki Chi Usal | Mod alelya Mataki chi Bhaji | Moth Beans Recipe | MadhurasRecipe