Watch Me Make: Easy & Fast Recipe Book: Cabin Cooking w/Free Pattern

Email me at yourpaperpantry@comcast.net
Follow me on Instagram: RoxyFur & Sheila
Follow me on Facebook: Roxy Furlong

1. Love it Roxy!! Too cute!! ❤️

2. Traci Baker says:

Thanks for sharing. I love this idea.

3. Ma Sue says:

Wow that took a lot of time and effort…but love it! I love your attention to detail….and love your music! Thanks for sharing …❤️

4. Life Mix says:

Hi Roxy! thats a really cute book! tfs 🙂

5. Love the book and your crack about your music choice!! Very funny !

6. Loftusgirl says:

I need these in my life, so cute, love that paper. You are so good!

7. Hey Roxy, super cute recipe book!! Just a thought, maybe punch a couple holes in one of your template pieces and you can always use it to pencil in your holes. Then you won't need to measure every time. 😊

8. Loftusgirl says:

LOVE the enamelware, so cute Roxy!

9. Loftusgirl says:

Ok I think i'm done! 🤪

10. Love it. Great for many things

11. So cute! I love watching your videos. You're such a 'real' person LOL You should do a video on doodling sometime. I notice you do a lot of doodling and it adds such a nice extra bit of detail to all your projects.

12. Oh I like that very nice are u going to sell these at a show

13. Dinahsoar says:

Really cute and that northwoods theme is one of my faves.

14. Mary Stevick says:

How cute. Great job as usual. Perfect gift. Love it all. TFS

15. Mary Ellen says:

wow this turned out great !!! love it

16. love this…so much…good thing i didn’t participate in the recipe book swap…cuz i just know i woulda done it completely upside down…lol…like with the tabs on the top…lol…and the rings on the top…lol…it was makin my brain hurt just trying to visualize my book…but now i’ve learned from the BEST…seriously your doodles are what make your projects so personal and so coZy! feelin empowered to go and mAkE!

17. Molly Pate says:

Hello, Roxy! This is a cute little book! It seems like it took a long time to make, but that was probably because you didn't assembly line all your stickers and stuff. Do you plan to sell these at your craft fair? If you do, what would be your suggestions on how to speed up the process? I love to watch you create! Thank you for helping me learn how to make cute, but useable things! Have a great weekend!

18. Diana Bosch says:

Roxy you are so talented. I sometimes re watch your videos just because I enjoy your process.

19. Jane Carney says:

Love this, so cute

20. Peggy Packer says:

That is soooooo cute!!!

21. Diamond Lee says:

Love it & love the music! Literally was laughing out loud when it came across the screen😂been a rough week & I SO desperatley needed a laugh so thank you😊

22. Janet Nieves says:

Really nice,like ur music too 🙂

23. FlaKNMB says:

OMG, Roxy, how can you create with all that noise in the background?!? Tell Scrubby you file behind the tab. I learned that in typing class 45 years ago – lol. Your recipe book is great, but I do have a couple of questions. Why do you buy your rings at Office Depot rather than Dollar Tree? Have you had problems with the rings from DT? Also, what kind of black pen do you use to do your doodling? Thanks!