Dairy-Free Ice Cream (Easy & Simple Ingredients!) No Churn Recipes
Today we are making vegan ice cream that uses only a few simple ingredients and requires no ice cream machine to make! If you haven’t seen my first ice cream video with 3 different flavours, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZ-L2ATaPA
Ice Cream Base from Gemma at Bigger Bolder Baking.
HOW TO MAKE THE ICE-CREAM BASE:
– 3 cans (400 mL each) of full fat coconut milk
– 2/3 cup sugar
1. Put two cans of coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
2. Put one can of coconut milk into a pot or frying pan with 2/3 cup of sugar. Bring to a light simmer for 30 minutes, until it reduces by about half and is thick. Put it in the fridge overnight as well.
3. The next day, open the 2 cans of coconut milk that were in the fridge. Carefully scoop the cream off the top into a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the coconut cream on high until it is thick, fluffy and creamy.
4. Add the thick coconut milk & sugar mixture to the bowl and beat with the coconut cream. It should resemble a light, fluffy whipped cream after about 2 minutes.
5. Add your flavourings and add-ins as desired to create the flavours you want.
Chocolate Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe:
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp vegan butter, nut butter or coconut oil
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond or soy milk
4-5 tbsp flour (or as much as you need to create a cookie dough)
mini dairy-free chocolate chips
Chocolate Ice Cream:
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tbsp cocoa powder
Mint Chip Ice Cream:
1/4 – 1/2 tsp mint extract (as needed, taste it as you go)
dark chocolate, shaved on a cheese grater
dairy-free chocolate chips
Second channel: http://goo.gl/nFfTEs
Website & Blog : https://itslivb.com
CAMERA: Canon T6i
EMAIL (Business only): email@example.com
MUSIC: Classic – Joakim Karud
FTC: not sponsored.