Semiya Upma Recipe | Vermicelli Upma Recipe with Peas | Easy Breakfast Recipe For Kids
Today’s tiffin recipe of Peas Semiya Upma with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup is an exciting tweak to your regular upma. Protein and fiber-rich peas are sautéed with vermicelli in the zingy Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup to give you a brand new tiffin recipe.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/kissantiffintimetable/
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App – http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
Oil: 2 teaspoons
Mustard seeds: 1 teaspoon
Urad dal: ½ teaspoon
Finely chopped green chillies: ½ teaspoon
Ginger paste: 1 teaspoon
Finely chopped curry leaves: 1 teaspoon
Chopped onion: 2 tablespoons
Grated carrot: 1 cup
Green peas (par boiled or frozen): 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 1 tablespoon
Roasted vermicelli: ½ cup
Water as required
Method of preparation:
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Add mustard seeds and allow to crackle.
– Add urad dal, green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, onion, carrot and green peas and sauté well.
– Season with salt and give the ingredients a quick mix.
– Sauté well on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
– Add the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, roasted vermicelli and water. Close the lid and let it cook.
– The upma in ready to go into the tiffin box.
Khakra and raisins