Black Forest Cake Without Oven | Birthday Cake Recipe | Chocolate Lace Cake

WELCOME TO YUMMY FOOD & FASHION
TODAY’S RECIPE IS Black Forest Cake Without Oven | Birthday Cake Recipe | Chocolate Lace Cake

#blackforestcakewithoutoven #blackforestcake

CHOPPED CHERRY – 1/4 CUP
WATER – 1/2 CUP

Official Facebook Page

MUSIC:
WINDY BY IKSON
Music by https://www.soundcloud.com/ikson

black forest cake,black forest cake recipe,black forest,black forest cake without oven,birthday cake recipe,how to make birthday cake without oven,birthday cake recipe without oven,eggless black forest cake,eggless black forest cake recipe,easy chocolate cake recipe,easy chocolate cake recipe without oven,easy chocolate cake decorating ideas,chocolate lace cake,birthday cake decoration,homemade black forest cake,black forest cake recipe without oven

1. nowrin alam says:

Hlw apu…. Onk shundor yammy hoyeche dekhte cake taa superb lagce…. Onk vlo lage tmr recipe gula, decoration nd presentation dekhte …. Love u apu😍
    Apu tmi coffee kon brand r ta use koreco…

2. Abid Hassan says:

Apu goto 31st April ami black forest cake banaichilam, ami same chocolate lace dichilam, but tofat holo, apni flat banaichen ar ami tall banaichilam. Next time, surely ei recipe try korbo, thanks for the recipe 😊

3. Sheikh Jeem says:

apu kon chocolate use korechen?
    ar amio erokom chocolate lace baniyechilam dairy milk diye amarta to holo na😖

4. Sheikh Jeem says:

ami Bangladeshi chocolate melt kore baniyechilm..
    apni kivbe /kon chocolate die korechen janle apu vlo hto..
    & tmr recipe ami flw kri👌

5. I love ❤️ cake 🎂

6. rahiq 786 says:

Ma sha Allah. Very beautiful cake . loved this cake i will defiantly try this .thanx

7. Apu ekhane pray koto cup cream legeche???pls reply I want to make it tomorrow

8. nice couple ….. ^_^ ♡

9. Tasnim Hia says:

Wow api…looks like store bought cake😍😍😍n I totally loved it

10. Fantastic and beautiful 😋😋😋😋thnx for sharing God bless u 😊

11. nav kaur says:

How can we make this without eggs?

12. rahiq 786 says:

Happy birthday brother in law 😃

13. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

14. Apu spatula rakhar stand ta kottheke kinechen?

15. So gorgeous and yummy

16. Narjis Zaidi says:

Fan.taaas.tic!!!!! So beautiful!!!!! Loved it!!!!!! Yesterday only I made this cake for my cousin's son's birthday party… why i didn't see this video before making the cake, I could have done that better . 😑
    Can you please suggest if i bake this in oven, is 180° in a preheated oven for 25 mins good for baking it soft and spongy? Or more time!

17. api ata jodi 3 egg dea kori tahola coffe koto toko dibo

18. Mam please make those sponge cake in which jello powder is used for different flavours like strawberry lemon orange etc. Actually my husband always brings so many flavour jello packet and I want.to make a perfect sponge cake using those jello powder but I want you to please share a excellent recipe for the cake I want please please please mam I searched over Internet I found some recipes but I am not satisfied with their recipe I want you to please share such recipe of cake in which I can add jello powder for flavour

19. Very nice and yummy apu apni to cake banano te perfect ami apner recipie follow kore sobsomi cake banai alhamdulillah sobsomi success hoi thank you apu

20. Very very very very nice and thank you so much for this recipe give me more than recipe of white forest cake please please please please my son want this cake I will do this cake.👏👏👏👏✋✋👍👋👋👍👌👌👍👌😊😊🤣😉😀😂😁😁😀😀😀😉👍👍👏😉😄👌😉👏✋✋😆🤚🤚👋👋👌😎😍

21. Hi mam what kind of cherries u have used in this cake ?is it raw papaya made which we get in market or frozen or fresh? Pls guide me in this regard….thanks….

22. TanyRobin Bd says:

looking so delicious 😋😋 btw apu chocolate diye side je design ta korechen sei chocolate ta ki normally heatprf pan a niye than melt kore nibo chula upore?