Cook & Clean With Me! | Quick & Easy Recipe!

Hey guys! Today’s video is a Cook & Clean with me where I share another one of your recipe suggestions! Velveeta Cheese Burritos! This recipe was suggested by Staci and it was a winner!! I hope y’all enjoy the video! Let’s Cook & Clean together!

Staci’s Recipe!
Velveeta cheese burriots
Brown hamb meat then drain add 1 can of rotel to your hamb meat then add to a flour tortilla a roll up like a burrito lay it into a casserole dish. Then in a bowl make your velveeta cheese dip (velveeta and rotel) pour your dip over the burriots and bake for 5-10 min and serve with chips and spanish rice.. or what ever sides u like. My family loves this.

Where I get all my cleaning products!

Follow us on Instagram!

Write to us!
P.O. Box 2451
Cleveland, GA 30528

1. Keeping Home says:

Great video. But I dislike cutting soft cheeses.😨☺

2. Tracy Clow says:

Hi. Are you liking your bead spread more? If I remember right from the video you posted about it, that you weren't sure if you liked it. As their was a cream,floral one you liked better. But it wasn't available at the time. Velvet a cheese is so soft an yummy. Can't remember if I have left a recipe for you on the video you asked for them. Supper looked good.

3. Keeping Home says:

Oh….that recipe looks amazing!!

4. Dinner looked delicious! I'll have to put that recipe on my lesson plan. Great video Falon!

5. Nana Papa says:

You are the sweetest little mama ever! Love your family

6. All 6 of my boy's and my daughter loved to jump or just lay on my bed when they were little .. even now when one of them come over and if they disappear you can bet you'll find them taking a nap on my bed I guess it's just something comforting and safe about a momma's bed.
    I love velveeta it's my favorite and those burritos looked amazin.

7. Jenny Ruth says:

That looks awesome! I hope you all are doing well! Blessings to you and your precious family!

8. What a sweet boy Tyler! Loved the leaning tower of drying dishes! I'll have to try out those burritos!

9. My belly needs one of those burritos lol ! Yummmy 😉

10. Allie Yates says:

Another great video- I have too many recipes I want to try now! I remember falling asleep as a kid and having my parents carry me to bed- now I can’t wait for my own kids to do that! So sweet 👼🏻

11. Jackie Bunch says:

I just love watching your videos

12. Those burritos looked so good!! Thank you for sharing them!! Has Titus figured out what was causing his allergic reactions?? We have been praying for him.. blessings Laura

13. Mrs Meyers Honeysuckle is my favorite. I buy the 3 piece set from Mrs Meyers website for $10. I use n oui thing else in my kitchen for quick clean ups and dishes. I even like the dish soap as well as I do Dawn.

14. Monus Brewer says:

Watch out!!!

Taco Bell will want to hire for a burrito wrapper. 😂

15. C Allen says:

Falon, I love cutting Velveeta too! So I say it's not weird, lol😂It's so spongy and soft. Audra looked so angelic sleeping on the couch👼🏼Thanks for the great video.

16. We don’t have many rules in my house but one of my hard fast rules is NO kids in our bedroom! Lol
    That’s my adult space and I go in there to get away from the kids if I need to for a few min!!
    We were never allowed in my parents bedroom either and we had a formal living room growing up (with an all white couch) that was only used when we had guests! We didn’t dare breathe on that couch 😂😂 or even go in that room!
    I guess you always pass down certain things from when you were growing up 🤷🏻‍♀️
    So… no little monkeys jumping on my bed! 😂😂🤣

17. Loved the video! You are such a good momma and wife you work so hard everyday u tire me out watching you lol 😝 but you are very inspiring to watch and I know it’s genuine! You guys have been such a blessing to me I’m so glad I found your channel…. You are what the Bible says us women should strive for, a Virtuous Woman ! And your children will call you blessed and that’s an awesome thing . Thank you for sharing your life with us

18. Hi Falon! I recently found your videos and I have been watching moss family vlogs marathons when I can! I have 3 boys and you give me motivation on the hard days! Our favorite and quick go-to meal is a sausage/potato stir fry. I simply throw butter in a pan with cubed potatoes(seasoned with salt, pepper, and whatever else I feel like that day)and let them cook (stirring occasionally) when they are almost soft, I add a can of green beans (I drain most of the can first) and sliced up smoked sausage. Stir occasionally until potatoes are to your family’s liking. Super easy one pot meal that’s delicious. I add hot sauce on top of mine!

Funny story: My husband now recognizes your voice and says “Oh, it’s your YouTube friend!” Haha

19. Becky Watts says:

Hey Falon – sorry for spelling your name incorrectly on other comments. Jonah tickles me with his backpack. He loves it. He is precious. All your children are wonderful!

20. FALON!!!!! YOUR BAKEWARE IS VERY NICE WHO MAKES IT??
    THAT WAS CUTE WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH AND YES YOUR CHILDREN ARE VERY THOUGHTFUL WITH YOU.

21. This is moss family simple life not tv! I can't tell you how I enjoy watching you guys, in a world of makeup…luxury things…makeup…almost all youtubers are running after those things..but you, you are in your home singing, cooking and taking care of your family, this is the best life ever, sorry for my English but i had to tell you that, big hugs for you all and plz don't change♥♥♥♥♥

22. Jeana 715 says:

I just had burritos last night too! Lol I used to make pans of them with Hormel Chili when my kids were young, but now I just make them up quick and fry them in a lil butter on each side. They’re Omg’sh Good! I don’t like Velveeta, so I use Tostitos Cheese Dip..lol I put a layer of refried beans, hamburger and onions, shredded cheese, and a layer of the cheese dip in mine. 🙂 Did you ever try that Quick Chick recipe? I’ll have to see if I can find it for you online again, and post it under this. It’s sooooo good! I made Taco Salad tonight, which is very easy too. Hamburger, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, crushed Tostito chips, then drizzle on sauce and mix. The sauce is equal parts Ortega mild taco sauce and Western dressing. I don’t like either of those, but together it’s amazing. Lol 😝 Have a great night!! 🌷🤗🦋

23. Hi Falon, I make my bed before I get in it….I like it neat but I don't go upstairs (usually) once I get up in the morning so I never really see it or think about it.
    The burritos look really good. I'll be trying this recipe soon.

24. OMG your dinner looked sooooo good 🙂

25. I would love to share my recipe of Filipino Chicken/Pork Adobo if you’d want to try, Falon. 😁 See you all tomorrow! Love you guys! ❤️❤️❤️

26. Tyler is such a sweetheart. He sure loves his mama. I've noticed that he helps quite a bit. That's awesome. Love you guys, always look forward to your videos, no matter what they're about. God bless you sweet people.

27. Loved the video I wished you did more cook with me.

28. Karen Cox says:

Your meal looked so good!! Sweet video and tell Tyler thank you for helping….that was nice💖

29. carly 14 says:

There is a wonderful lady i watch here on you tube her channel is Phyllis Stokes she shares lots of country and old fashion recipes. You may like her to. I just love her channel.

30. auntdeb_4 says:

Thanks for sharing looks good. Have a blessed night Falon and family💗

31. I really think that your family would enjoy tomato bacon macaroni it’s a family recipe my grandma always made. You will need one package of bacon, one small onion one small can of tomato sauce and a box of elbow macaroni. You dice the bacon up into tiny pieces and put in your frying pan with the small onion cut up into pieces and let that brown then pour in your one can of tomato sauce and one can of water salt and pepper to taste and a sprinkle of sugar while that is simmering on low boil your 1 pound of elbow macaroni then once it has reduced a little and thickened slightly, pour over your elbow macaroni it is delicious. And super frugal! ! (Sorry for the way this looks I was using talk to text LOL) my family loves it.

32. I use that pink salt too. It's supposed to have a bunch of health benefits…don't know if that's true or not but it's pink and pretty 😂

33. I love your quilt or comforter. It's such a pretty color.

34. Amanda Meyer says:

I LOVE the Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle scent..its my favorite so far

35. That recipe looked so easy and delicious I will have to try it.

36. Great video. There's good ole' Andy, of course…..Sherry

37. And yes my kids would do that too ! I’ll sing No more monkeys 🐒 jumping on the 🛏 lest you fall and break your head lol 😝 and I guess it’s a thing with all kids I done it myself lol it’s fun

38. Another great video!

39. Aww sweet Audra. 💟

40. Love you videos—like always! My husband works for a company that makes most of the Method Home cleaning supplies. One of my favorites is an all purpose cleaner that smells like peppermint and vanilla. It normally comes out in November. It’s wonderful!

41. Lori E. says:

My teen daughter still messes up my bed. She likes to hang out there, because it's bigger than her bed.