Easy TENDER CHICKEN Meal Prep Recipe | My Updated Meals!

Hey Guys!

Finally here to give an update of my latest meal prep recipe ๐Ÿ™‚
As some of you may know.. I’m going through a bit of a low in terms of health and hence this change of incorporating more rice!!

Find out more about my health here:

The calories at the end of the video is a very rough estimation and hence please don’t take it toooo seriously

Hope you guys enjoy this video ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป FOLLOW ME

โžค BLOG: https://gogreengolean.wordpress.com/
โžค INSTAGRAM: GoGreenGoLean
โžค E-MAIL: st00227@gmail.com

1. Jessica Pal says:

love you hair color!
    I would like you to make a video about meal prepping for college students ? maybe vegetarian recipes??

2. nikki dhaka says:

Was missing these meal preps ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Hailey says:

u can add half a teaspoon of baking soda and two spoonful of water to the chicken before putting it into the fridge to make it more tender

4. your meal has protein and carbs but its missing fat. Adding oil to stir fry solves that problem and satiates you more.

5. Mia Balise says:

I really miss a day in my life from u susanana…plizzzz do one…i knw this is not related to the video

6. milluccia 77 says:

Don't leave your veggies in water for so long, you'll wash away all the vitamins.

7. K T2525 says:

Thank you for the healthy meal prep. It looks yummy. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I like your pretty OOTD too. Have a nice evening. ๐ŸŒธ

8. Happy Aika says:

Hi Susanna! I have the same problem with my period that you talked on the other video, I am scared of carbs can you make a video about carbs and balance diet please! Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ love your videos โค๏ธ

9. keepyourmimi says:

Susana I really love your videos and I'm super proud of you and hope you get through this bump in your life <3

10. She's the cutest pet at the pet shop.

11. manda wu says:

cant wait to try this!!!!

12. Talia Craiu says:

Washing chicken makes you more likely to get salmonella!

13. Kim July says:

Love the outfit!! Cute!!๐Ÿ’•

14. sam M says:

Perfect timing! Iโ€™m preparing for my trip in 5 weeks and was going to grocery shop tomorrow for my last few weeks to hit 5 more pounds

Thank you!

15. I am totally gonna try this! looks so yummy!

16. Marry Mikely says:

Love the way you cook โค๏ธ

17. ahhh ive been looking forward to this ever since i saw it on insta! hope to see more cooking vids in the future. btw what brand of red rice do u buy?

18. Shaw Takao says:

I think that chicken thighs(dark meat) are more tender and flavorful than the chicken breast(white meat). From what I know, thighs are preferred in Asian food, while breasts are preferred in Europe and America. Otherwise, nice cooking videos! I like girls who can cook.

19. Emma Li says:

I do think eating more oil and salt is good for you at the moment, it will help your body realize itโ€™s not in danger of hunger and start to function properly! But only you know whatโ€™s the best for yourself, best wishes anyways!

20. PastelShark says:

i've been so busy lately but i'm binging on youtube vids i missed and this came just in time!! i'm moving in to where i'll be living during college tomorrow and i'll definitely use these recipes!

21. Marklin Ho says:

video is incredible!! when it comes to veg i always love broccoli and any other leafy type like spinach etc. oh and ur top looks nice btw =)

22. su-ting tan says:

yessssss! waited for this recipe bc too much outside food for me recently! can't wait to try this!

23. Saws er says:

you are just amazing ๐Ÿ˜

24. the chicken looks specially delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ thank you for another amazing meal prep recipe!! its because of you, i started meal prepping for fun but it turnt out that i really enjoy eating like this !! (i have also started eating more vegetables omg i use to dislike them but now i find them so delicious)