Tia Mowry’s Easy Back to School Lunch | Quick Fix

#ad Back-to-school mornings donโ€™t have to be hectic with these easy recipes and a smooth cup of coffee in hand! Thanks to Seattleโ€™s Best Coffee for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this video. #seattlesbestcoffee

Sip your way back to smooth mornings with Seattle’s Best Coffee: http://bit.ly/2uLdTIAQF
________

Check out the full recipes here: http://bit.ly/2OUKgNh
________

Apple Chips- 0:56
Popcorn Trail Mix- 2:10
Pinwheels- 3:39

________

SUBSCRIBE TO QUICK FIX! http://bit.ly/TMQuickFix
_____

Welcome to Tia Mowryโ€™s Quick Fix! Weekly uploads that will help you solve lifeโ€™s little dilemmas FAST! From quick ideas for a weeknight meal, to beauty tips that will get you out the door in a flash, Tia has got you covered! SUBSCRIBE for your weekly Quick Fix! New videos post every Friday!

Kin Original Series: http://bit.ly/2H6HAbl

1. Latoya Henry says:

when I have 4 kids to to do lunch and a husband oh my goodness THANKS Tia. For the tips๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ˜•๐Ÿž

2. Great video I have no kids but have 2 beautiful nieces Iโ€™ll be trying this first one Iโ€™m trying is the apple chips.. canโ€™t wait! Thanks for sharing Tia, love you so much!!!!!

3. resahigh91 says:

Hello Tia happy to see you.Great ideals I will make the Apple chips am getting grocery today and the pin wheel ingredients are on my list. I WILL make the trail mix too. I keep my grandchildren in the afternoon I will make these snacks for them.

4. Pinwheels are amazing … my mother mixes the ranch packets in the cream cheese and chops up bell peppers and mix it in the cream cheese … then she spreads it on a tortilla… ๐Ÿ’• they taste so gooodddddd

5. Michell M says:

Thank you! I plan to try everything you made.

6. Nancy says:

What a great mom you are. That lunch looked so good.

7. Love Rissa says:

Love apple chips! Never made my own though. My daughter doesnโ€™t like cream cheese, but I would definitely make the pinwheels for myself. Lol

8. Tyi Blackmon says:

I don't have any children so I'm making this lunch for me lol.

9. I might eat my kid's lunch LOL!!

10. Yaass I do everything in the morning cuz I'm barely putting my sons shoes on the right feet in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

11. Rain Thomps says:

Is there a substitute for the whipped cream cheese that won't make them soggy? I know you said mayo gets soggy. We are dairy free. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

12. I really love your energy, it is so contagious.

13. Queen Tee says:

Looks really good! Thanks for Sharing!

14. Ashley A says:

Thanks Tia!! I will definitely be making those apple chips for my own lunch!!! ๐Ÿ˜

15. Tamera lynn says:

Hi Tia, what would you say would be a good alternative to the cinnamon? My little is allergic to it.

16. Kwazzi K says:

I would love to live in Tia's house for a day๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ Love you girl

17. I am homeschool parent but this is a good idea for lunch period!!!

18. Girl I still double Dutch and I'm 43…. lol I love it but it's harder to find the rope with the beads lol..I'm a grandma and this is awesome for me cause My grand kids home school with me and say I'm going to these abusive day cares are going to school school because at least we know they're fed …their safe and I'm not gonna let anything happen to home before I would do that my life will lean on so I figured that they can go to regular school when they're about 5 or 6 when they're old enough to talk and they had at least some years of karate at my cousin's dojo and they're able to learn all the safety there we feel they need to know interests me that's a lot so I can't have love your show because it helps me to save time on other things so that we can have more time to do important things

19. Tiaaaaaaa! You are the best! Keep the videos coming! ๐Ÿค—

20. I LOVE your Channel!!!!!

21. MEL QUEEN says:

Youโ€™re beautiful wtf ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

22. terry lynn says:

My daughter is in first grade this year and she loves those cow bell cheeses.

23. Im definitely using this idea! Thank you Tia!!!

24. Pepper Mint says:

Hi Tia ๐Ÿ‘‹ love ur channel, though I don't have to fix my kids lunches anymore, but these are great ideas for my future grandkids ๐Ÿ˜‰thanks

25. My girl Tor-Tia be doing the most gotta love her lol. U better sell that coffee hun ๐Ÿ’

26. Why wasn't little Cree mentioned?๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

27. Kay Nicholas says:

Love your videos you are a super fantastic person.

28. TFS Tia!! I make my daughterโ€™s lunch everyday, because sheโ€™s gluten free. Great ideas!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

29. Imen Houria says:

I am a college student and I totally needed those tricks , you don't know how much you're inspiring me Tia
    , I love you so much !!

30. Thanks, I've got to try apple chips. For myself yum(maybe I'll share)

31. We need these videos every week!!!! Iโ€™m so trying this for the kids. Where is the cook book????

32. Keesh Moore says:

Looks yummy thanks for the tips ..

33. Can you do more of these please ๐Ÿ’•

34. Could you do more back to school lunches please this lunch video was great ๐Ÿ˜˜

35. M. Coleman says:

All I see is Taj with a ponytail/bun–I'm not convinced it's really you, Tia. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I don't have kids, by the way–not sure why I watched this, so intently. ๐Ÿ˜†

36. Is that a silicone bento box? I have been looking for a non plastic bento box for my sons lunch. Can you link where the bento box is from?!

37. Sheโ€™s just so adorable. I love her

38. I love the shirt that you were wearing today.

39. MsKeya says:

Iโ€™m definitely trying the Apple chips.

40. Sierra Marie says:

omg I freaking love you! you are so bubbly and happy and inspiring!

41. I would love to see more of the back to school lunch ideas i love this idea and am definitely going to incorporate it into our weekend routine to make my mornings that little bit easier

42. Ashley Pook says:

Love the tips and tricks in this video and will be giving the foods a try ๐Ÿ˜ keep the school lunch ideas coming

43. M &M says:

Great ideas. But my kids are so picky. I think my daughter would like the cheese pinwheels and the popcorn.

44. Mmmm! Those apples look delicious. Make it rain! Lol. We love your channel!