What’s For Dinner? Aug 5-11, 2018 | Cooking for Two

We’ve got another great week of home cooked meals! We tried a new recipe and some old favorites, including game day food for the first preseason football game! We also had another family birthday party 🙂 Come check it out, and *Subscribe* for more videos.

More What’s For Dinner Videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRW5mlnZumN3QJXAJHqR6TZDHTptAY3VT

Recipe for the Grilled Blooming Onions is here: http://hambones.org/letscookyall/index.php/recipe/grilled-onion-blossoms-with-sauce/

Recipe for my Ranch Seasoning Mix (with info on making the Mexican ranch) is here: http://hambones.org/letscookyall/index.php/recipe/ranch-seasoning-mix/

Recipe video for Stuffed Jalapenos is here: https://youtu.be/zeyu8SeNboI

Please Note: This is not a sponsored video. All products were purchased by me, and all opinions are solely my own!

Music Credit: free from the YouTube library (wishful thinking by Dan Lebowitz)

Thanks for watching our video! We’d love for you to subscribe to our channel, if you haven’t already, and we love comments and interacting with viewers here. You can find many of our recipes at our blog! Check it out at http://www.hambones.org/letscookyall

Have a wonderful and blessed day! ~ Stacy and Tim

#whatsfordinner #meals #dinnerideas

1. I am doing another leftover meal tonight. I have decided to start calling my leftover videos LOVING LEFTOVERS . Stayed tuned. God bless you my friend

2. Gail B says:

Breakfast food is always good! That vegetable torte looks good, I'm interested in trying it sometime 🙂 Fancy with the blocking onions! Did you do the soup in your IP? It looks good too. Something was sizzling in your Thursday meal, the jalapeños maybe?!! The chicken tenders looked good, better than a salad! And you had salad during the week, should have splurged, YOLO!

3. Taylor Lynne says:

Everything looks amazing!

4. Shamarr81 says:

My I ask a question do y’all have children Yummy food Nice meals

5. Breakfast for dinner (brinner) is one of my favorite meals. I love eggs with fried taters, and some kind of meat like vienna sausages, treat (or spam), baloney, or maple sausage 😋!!

6. I'm just curious what part of the country you're in. I've never heard of that restaurant you ate at…. (Zagsbees??) I'm sure I butchered that lol 😁 But from y'alls accents lol, I'm thinking you must be southern.

7. Mimi says:

LoL … stop its not your birthday. That was so cute. Everything looks delicious. I love broccoli, I can eat it at almost every dinner meal (I usually do.. LoL). I love grilled or roasted hot dogs too. I'm trying to get my fiance to eat more salads and just eat a bit healthier in general when we get to see each other. When he's home there's no telling what he's eating. Great food and wonderful ideas. Y'all have a blessed week! 🙂💕

8. Erin H says:

Bacon isn't meat it's just bacon in my humble biased opinion. Tonight when I have Chinese food I'll think of you. Woke up yesterday craving it like I haven't eaten in ten years. Can't wait to see the meatless quiche thingie 🙂 Thanks for sharing as always!

9. Stacy Sligh says:

Your weekly meals always look so yummy!!!

10. Everything looks great 👍 💕

11. Right up your alley – Star Wars cake! Last week I purchased a giant container of organic spring mix lettuce (Frys/Kroger) and boy we are pretty tired of salad. The last of it tonight LOL. Have a great week.

12. Tonya Hemer says:

Your meals look delicious as always!!! Your dinners are restaurant worthy!!!! Tim looks like he can be mischievous lol!!! I bet your home is never dull!!!

13. As always wonderful dinners !!