5 QUICK PASTA RECIPES | EASY PASTA RECIPES | MRS RACHEL BRADY

We eat pasta a lot! And these 5 quick pasta recipes (or variations on them) feature quite a bit! I love a pasta sauce that you can make in the same time the pasta cooks, so these are all 10 minutes or even less – one is no cook! Recipes below for 2 kids and 2 adults…

*Sausage spinach and tomato pasta*
250g wholewheat penne

1 small head of broccoli, florets and stalk chopped small
5 cloves garlic, crushed
Handful Parmesan
Olive oil
S&P
More Parmesan, to serve

*Prawn spaghetti with parsley and garlic*
250g spaghetti
2 large tomatoes, chopped
Handful of fresh parsley
7 cloves garlic, crushed
Generous glug of extra virgin olive oil
Squeeze of lemon
S&P
Chill flakes, to serve

*Salmon, spinach and pesto farfalle*
250g farfalle
150g smoked salmon trimmings or sliced pieces
About 200ml double cream
3 tablespoons of pesto
Large handful spinach
S&P
Parmesan, to serve

*****
Hi, I’m Rachel Brady! I’m a UK stay at home mum. I make content about family, food, and home. I have a tolerant and amusing husband and 2 gorgeously pesky kids aged 8 and 6, with another due in September 2018. We live in a small village where have renovated a farmhouse and we are trying to live a more simple, country life.

VIDEO SCHEDULE! Monday – Wednesday – Friday at 6pm!

CONNECT WITH ME:

1. photini4 says:

Brilliant video!! I will be trying all the dishes 😊 (We are back from Skopelos now and school starts next week, so weekly dinner planning is back) Also, total respect from my Italian husband for not adding cheese to pasta with fish 😉 xx

2. Rachel Im so glad i found you!!! Just love your content and as someone who is not a cook, adore how easy your recipies are!!! Dxx

3. Fiona Clark says:

All the recipes look delicious. Thanks so much for sharing Rachel.

4. Thanks for the great recipes. I love pasta.

5. Wonderful wholesome hearty meals. Fresh ingredients, great vlog again x x x

6. Good ideas. Volumes need to be doubled or tripled for family with teenagers though!

7. Delicious!!! Thanks for sharing Rachel 😘

8. creative508 says:

thanks fr sharing, good, real, easy, tasty food tips x

9. Belle J says:

All these recipes look scrumptious as always! Who doesn't love a big bowl of pasta!

10. Belle J says:

11. Laura White says:

All of these recipes look delicious, I will be trying them out on my fussy eaters thank you 😊 xx

12. Jasmine L says:

They all look delicious ! One of my favourites is penne with chopped tomatoes spinach and crumbled feta cheese . I chop up fresh tomatoes such as cherry tomatoes and fry them with garlic and butter then add the spinach to wilt . Then when the pasta is ready I stir this through then crumble in the feta cheese at the end and give it a good mix . It’s not so much a sauce, but coats the pasta the way pesto does so may need some tomato purée / starchy pasta water sometimes as well . Not all kids like the strong taste of feta and does sound strange to have on pasta but trust me it’s delicious ! Xx

13. Becca Thomas says:

Fab recipes Rachel, going to make the mushroom pasta for supper. I seriously think you should be pursuing a recipe book deal! X

14. Mmm going to try the creamy mushroom one tomorrow..thanks for sharing x