Healthy Dinner Ideas/Recipes

For a total of $60 off of HelloFresh, that’s $20 off your first 3 boxes, visit https://bit.ly/2MusbZe and enter maryana60

GYMSHARK LINK :http://gym.sh/Shop-Maryana-Dvorska

www.womensbest.com use code “Maryana10” for 10% off

For more updates follow me on social media:
-Instagram: Maryanadvorska
-Snapchat: Maryana_dc

My name is Maryana Dvorska! My channel is mostly vlogs that are based around fitness, nutrition, working out, and balancing my life while trying to stay healthy both physically and mentally! I post lots of full days of eating videos as well as workouts, both fitness and non fitness clothes try on hauls, and more! Hope you enjoy!

1. Sarah Samm says:

I love these kinds of videos so so much, I'm so grateful for new ideas for healthy meals 😍😍
    Thanks for the recommendations and in return I'd love to recommend you a super cool song I found on youtube: Benedict Ammann – The Rules
    I love listening to it while cooking πŸ™‚

2. Yessss girlπŸ‘πŸ‘

3. Do you have any vids with maintenance on weight after weight loss?

4. Adelaide B says:

That mushroom flatbread looks so good!!

5. Lea says:

And you are the inspiration we come to πŸ™‚ can't wait for the lunch edition/version/video lol ^^

6. Bravo! β€πŸ‘πŸ˜‹

7. Shyla Snyder says:

yasssss!!!! definitely gonna try your salmon bowl next time I BBQ!!! TYSM <3<3

8. Absolutely Incredible Healthy Dinner Ideas Maryana! Everything looks so Appetizing and Delicious you are a Awesome Cook, I Totally Enjoyed this Upload Ma'am, thanks so much now I'm Hungry! 😊❀⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

9. EJ Melkov says:

Do you use refined or unrefined coconut oil? And does it make a difference which to use? I’d like to try using this for cooking!

10. Mrs. B says:

This is awesome!!! Thank you!!

11. Julia says:

These recipes look so good, and lowkey now I'm really hungry 😍😍 Always love your food/ meal ideas !!

12. theasways says:

Love the video! This might be a bit personal but: Are you still with your boyfriend? You two are/were a dream couple, really gave me a lot of hope that I would find something like that! Just wondering, you don't have to answer of course

13. Kaylee Shope says:

Obsessed with your sweater and your hair!!! Ahh you’re so gorgeous girl. Thanks for this video!

14. Love your videos so much πŸ’• can you do a video of healthy recipes on a budget, like for college students?

15. Where is that sweater from? It looks so cozy and comfy and cute!! P.S- I have a channel and it would mean the WOLRD to me if you checked it out and let me know your thoughts!! xx any SUPPORT IS SO APPRECIATED! Love you!!

16. That last meal looks delicious all it needs……is MEAT!!! Sorry, I'm a guy. πŸ˜”

17. hola preciosa saludos!!!! πŸ’

18. Erica Dh says:

These all look so delicious!! 😍😍

19. πŸ’₯πŸ’ŸπŸ’₯

20. Beautiful ❀️

21. Maryana I am not a cook ether girl trust me πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ’˜πŸ’. Your videos are wonderful and enjoyable to watch honestly girl omg your beautiful πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’‹πŸ’˜.

22. wow, every meal looked so good and savory!

23. I feel you on the fast meals cuz you’re so hungry! What I’ve been doing is putting food in the crockpot that’ll be ready for me when I’m home from the gym!