Veg Fingers Snacks Recipe in Hindi by Indian Food Made Easy

Veg fingers snacks are perfect combination of soft and crispy. its the perfect food to go with chai. its light and very delicious. i am always focused on easy snacks recipes, my family loves having different snacks with evening tea. so we experimented this easy veg fingers which came out absolutely delightful. everyone appreciated this recipe so much so these veg fingers snacks are a must try. In my channel indian food made easy all my recipes are made with ingredients we can easily find in our kitchen or local shops. We love cooking and we make breakfast recipes, Indian snacks, recipes for kids, north Indian food, south Indian food, and pretty much all kind of Indian food. I love making Indian breakfast recipes using Indian spices and I hope you will find these recipes interesting too.

1. Pink Cloud says:

wow mam very lazeez recepie 👌and also unique one I'll try it definitely😘

2. Sagar Raaz says:

wow mam very nyc or new recipe kha se late ho itni alg or testy respie nyc mam bhut achi h thanks for video 😘😘😘👌👌👌👌

3. Charmi Vala says:

Wowwwe…rajma kaaa use kiyaa he isme aapne…very healthy and my favourite….super super tasty fingers recipe..perfect for snack….such a wonderful nd unique recipe ..diii….i like it…sure do try..apki sabhi recipes try krni hee dii..but time hi nhi mil pataa….fir bhi me jab bhi time mile bnaugi and aapke satg share krugi mera experience..keeep it up dii…dii..u r best…😊😊😊😘😘💕

4. Neha Agrawal says:

very nice racipy mam but i think yeh deepfry jada achcha lagega

5. Ali princess says:

Wow Amazing this recipe thanks a lot dear my beautiful megha dii aapki kitni tareef karu utni kam h dii Love uuu so so so muchhh my beautiful megha dii aap ki recipe always best in the world my beautiful dii 😘😘 i will try this Amazing recipe😘😘 diii plzz aap apni birthday date bataye mujhe aap ko wish karna h…😇😇

6. Jhumkha Arts says:

Bohat hi yummy aur tasty bani hai😊😊😍💟👍👌

7. Hi im your new ssubscriber