What I Eat In A Day To LOSE WEIGHT // healthy but tasty AF recipes

Hey guys, y’all have been asking me non-stop for another one of these so here you go 🙂 These are all super healthy but tasty AF meals that I love to eat, I also ate these things when I was going through my weight loss journey as well (but I’m not trying to lose weight rn).

MY OTHER WEIGHT LOSS VIDEOS : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK7eXZHSQ6w&list=PL0jgx44O5dia1BjjZMMPbyrRMAbuMUpBT

& hunty ya better be watching this vlog : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i6_mzaPPm8&t=81s

// FOLLOW ME :
instagram: http://www.instagram.com/meganmargot
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/meganmargot
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/officialmeganmargot
snapchat: meganmargot

// MUSIC :
Lakey Inspired – https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired

thanks for watching, don’t forget to like & subscribe if you enjoyed this video! xx

1. CaliCookie says:

What kind of lighting do you use?

2. CaliCookie says:

Super weird. Dont know how I got unsubscribed from you 🙁

3. I have literally just jumped out of my skin at the spider bit, because I was so invested in the video haha! I was getting funny looks off my grand parents hahaha!

4. This is the type of food that I need to be eating! I need to just stop being lazy, stop making excuses for myself and stop filling my fridge with shit that is not good for me. Lmfao that spider scared the shit out of me! I almost threw my laptop! 😂😂😂

5. Asha Flower says:

Really great idea with the yogurt! Everything looked so healthy and yummy! …but I forget what I was going to type lol

6. Asha Flower says:

Oh, I remember, lol Megan do remember what healthy recipe book it was that helped you lose weight? Thank you!!

7. Haley Knee says:

You’re so cute I wanna squish you ! ☺️

8. AwkwardSonya says:

The spider actually scared me :((((

9. Mariyah x says:

Love the healthy meals ❤

10. My dessert’s usually Greek yogurt, blueberries, and granola. However, this is going to be my new dessert! Thanks hunty! 😘

11. MACBACSIAO says:

I like your "what I eat in a day" videos because I can relate and that is one major motivation. You see thousands of super hot girls out there but you don't know anything about them except they've been maintaining themselves. Watching you do your things reminds us of how human you are, just like us :>

12. Louise says:

What lipstick did you have when you were making your sandwich? It was gorgeous😍 ps abso love these vids !!xoxo

13. Low-key shat myself when you showed that spider 😅

14. I will make the Salmon recipe for dinner. All the veggies look very tasty mixed with the rice!. Here is one of my favorite recipes: Sauté 1/4 minced onion on preheated skillet ( to medium). Add a handful of chopped spinach, 1tomato chopped, sliced mushrooms, salt, pepper, add 2-3 whisked eggs and finally top with mozzarella cheese. Cover at low heat, for about 7 minutes or until egg appears fluffy. remove from skillet, let sit for 2 minutes. Serve with No bread. just add a few slices of avocado on the side.

15. Tanya P says:

I’m gonna try to eat like you!

16. Mini heartattack at spider part😭

17. Lizz Gm says:

What color is that lipstick!!!?

18. Nía G says:

I'm not even joking I'm watching this while eating French fries at 7pm xd

I need to eat healthier

19. Kaisee Brien says:

Watching this as I'm eating a king size Reece's peanut butter cup 😂

20. Pine Trees says:

You actually got me with the spider was sitting here eating my breakfast and my stomach flipped lol

21. I'm pretty sure we love your what I eat in a day videos because, yay you eat very healthy, but like you say you don't think your a good cook… which means your meals are easy! And that's what we need. Easy, yet healthy meals. There a huge help to me. 😊❤

22. Tiara t says:

I love how real you are!! It’s nice to see a change from the perfect youtuber life.

23. Where is your necklace from? It’s so cute 💛

24. Always watch your video hunty ! 😍 love it everytime you said the word 'hunty' it sounds cute! 😄Love you megan ! 😘 from Malaysiaa 🇲🇾 😊

25. can you take a personality test or read about your zodiac for a video? luh youuuu

26. Rochelle says:

I don’t know why but she reminds me of Olivia jade. Anyone else think so?

27. Kat Lovely says:

Looooooove your vlogs 🙌🏻

28. L❤️❤️king. So pretty gurl !!!!!

29. Your videos are so soothing to me. This also made me so fucking hungry. I cant even eat half of the food you made but still made me want to eat it haha

30. Oh man. Im so hungry now. That rice and mushrooms looked so good.