GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS: Super Easy Recipe (NEW)

GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS, I usually buy these from Quaker Steak & Lube (so good) but one day I decided to recreate my own. So I present to you a super easy garlic parmesan wing recipe, taste just like the restaurant! Definitely one of my favorites! Enjoy!

SUBSCRIBE HERE—– http://bit.ly/ErikaColeSoulKitchenSub

GARLIC PARMESAN WINGS RECIPE
11-15 Chicken Wingettes
2 cups vegetable oil
2 cups flour
seasoning salt (light sprinkle)
onion powder (light sprinkle)
garlic powder (light sprinkle)
paprika (light sprinkle)

FOR SAUCE
3/4 cup butter
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder
1tsp minced garlic

INSTAGRAM: @ECOLESOULKITCHEN
FACEBOOK: https://m.facebook.com/Erika-Cole-Soul-Kitchen-572507786483522/

Business contact: erikacolesk@gmail.com

Like, Share, & Subscribe!!

#chickenwings #garlicparmesanwings #womentowatch

1. shellby 1216 says:

Lookin all blond an beautiful

2. I love your videos! Keep them coming!

3. shellby 1216 says:

U not supposed to wash chicken, n before I get another dumb ass reply ask google or any chef it puts u at a greater risk for I'll ness washing it cause the bacteria is gonna be in the sink!!!! Where u was ur dishes!!!

4. first of all love your videos put these in my recipe box something. New for babe love of my life

5. Jamie Feasel says:

Beautiful keep them video comming

6. you are so pretty girl

7. Hello to my YouTube niece, Happy Thankful Thursday to You! You have really been putting out videos this week, and I am so Thankful! The wings look mighty delicious, so good! 🤗🙏

8. Another 2 thumbs up video! recipe looks delicious and you did a good job with the presentation. #Inspired

9. So so good. I am very impressed. I will make these this weekend.

10. Chris.EST.93 says:

Another dope video. Keep up the good work 💯

11. You are a Soul Sister who can Cook Girl…Great and Tasty Garlic Parmesan Wings!!!

12. I go to the store everyday also. You said paprika right. Pap-ree-ka. I'm going to try these immediately. Thanks for all you do.

13. Cara Salter says:

Garlic parmesan wings are my favorite!…and they look super over the top delicious..yes! I'm watching everything you do so I will know…most of the time.. have to watch video twice to see what you are doing and which seasoning you use..Have to tell you I love your videos ♥️ ERIKA

14. Looks delicious thanks for sharing!!

15. Keren kares says:

Thank you Erika I make regular wings at home but always order garlic parmesan wing's at restaurants…thanks to you and your family recipes I can make these wing's at home with the Mac n cheese you taught me…cooking at home saaaves me $$$$$😉😊😊❤

16. Spider - Man says:

I'm watching it night right before the eagles game.
    #PhiliBaby
    #Spidey

17. I know lm getting older but l could barely hear the video good thing lm a visual learner

18. You are a nice personthankyou cookgoodto

19. brian gentry says:

Great minds think alike (almost)I actually made some today for this game tonight but I did smoked garlic Parmesan wings

20. Deebee Ford says:

Erika those chicken wings looks absolutely delicious 😍😍😍tyfs

21. Thank you for sharing this recipe! 😍 I’m going to make a truckload this of these this weekend! 🤤🤤🤤 YUM!

22. Hey hey y’all! I hope you all enjoy this recipe! If you plan on making these please let me know how they turn out! They were soo good! Love y’all! Many blessings ❤️