Eggless chocolate cake without oven recipe with easy cake decorating process (In hindi)
Milk cake ( Eggless without oven):
Tea cake recipe / sponge cake
Eggless without oven Apple Cake:
kesar cupcake with shrekhand frosting:
Chocolate biscuit cake recipe:
Eggless without oven Rava cake:
Eggless chocolate cake without oven
Chocolate Truffle cake
1. Curd – 1/2 cup
2. Refine oil – 1/2 cup
3. All purpose flour – 1 cup
4. powdered sugar – 2/3 cup
5. cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
6. Baking powder – 1 tsp
7. Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
8. Coffee powder – 1 tsp
9. Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
10. chopped dark chocolate – 1 cup + 1/4 cup (for garnishing)
11. Butter – 1 tsp
1. Mix curd and oil for 2-3 minutes continuously
by a hand whisk.
2. Sieve all dry ingredients then mix the cake batter by cut and fold method.
3. Add milk and beat for 3-4 minutes (Don’t overmix the cake batter)
your cake batter is ready.
4. Transfer the batter in a greece cake tin.
5. Preheat kadai for 10 minutes at low flame.
Then set the cake tin in kadai and bake for 40 minutes in low flame.
6. After 40 minutes open the lid and check the cake by a toothpick. If it will come clear then your cake is ready , if it doesn’t come clear then bake for 5-7 minutes more.
cool completely then demould the cake and
divide the cake into 2 layers by using thread.
7. Brush 1 tbsp sugar syrup in each layer.
8. warm up fresh cream a little then add chopped dark chocolate and butter , mix continuously for 2-3 minutes.
9. put a layer of chocolate icing and spread evenly then set another layer and cover the cake with choco icing. spread well and decorate with slice chocolates.
keep it in fridge for 2 hours.
Eggless Chocolate cake is ready .
cut a slice and enjoy the taste
#cakerecipe #chocolatecake #foodcode #chocotrufflecake #egglesswithoutovencakerecipe