4 Easy Spaghetti Recipes
4 easy and delicious spaghetti recipes that you can make for dinner or lunch with minimum effort and maximum taste.
More Easy Recipes:
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Quick and Easy Chicken Curry: http://bit.ly/QuickChickenCurry
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo: http://bit.ly/ShrimpFettuccine
Garlic Shrimp: http://bit.ly/GarlicShrimpRecipe
Cauliflower Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/CauliflowerBalls
spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe
1 package (500g) spaghetti or other pasta of your choice
1 lb (450g) ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
22oz (625g) tomato sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
1½ teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add ground beef and brown the beef over high heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add chopped onion, chopped red bell pepper and minced garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
3. Add tomato paste, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add tomato sauce, fill the tomato can with water and pour to the pan. Stir well.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 40 minutes, until thickens. Season with salt, black pepper and dried oregano. When the sauce is ready add chopped parsley, stir and turn the heat off.
5. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
6. Serve the sauce over hot pasta.
Spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce
350g (12.35oz) spaghetti or other pasta of your choice
500g (17.6oz) tomato sauce
2 tuna cans (225g/8oz), drained
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
3 garlic cloves
60g (2oz) sun dried tomatoes
1/2 chili pepper
1/4 bunch parsley
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Chop onion, dried tomatoes and parsley. Slice chili pepper and crush garlic.
3. In a large skillet heat olive oil, sauté chopped onion for 3-4 minutes, add crushed garlic, sliced chili, chopped dried tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper, stir, cook for 2 minutes. Add drained tuna and cook 1-2 minutes.
5. cook according to package directions. Drain and transfer to the pan.
6. Stir until combined. Turn the heat off, add chopped parsley and serve.
Spaghetti Aglio e Elio
300g (10.5oz) spaghetti
4 garlic gloves
1 red chili pepper
1/4 bunch fresh parsley
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Slice garlic cloves, chili pepper and chop parsley.
2. Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt. Add the spaghetti and cook according to the directions on the package.
3. Meanwhile make the sauce: to a large, cold skillet add olive oil, slices garlic cloves and chili. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the garlic just begins to turn golden on the edges. don’t overcook!
4. Set aside 1 cup of the pasta cooking water before you drain the pasta.
5. Add the drained pasta to the skillet, sprinkle with salt, freshly ground black pepper and stir. Add the cooking water and stir until combined. Turn the heat off, add the parsley and give a last stir.
6. Transfer to a plate and serve with parmesan.
Creamy Avocado pasta
2 avocados, ripe
300g (10.5oz) spaghetti
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup pine nuts + for topping
1/4 cup fresh basil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Put peeled avocados, lemon juice, olive oil, pine nuts, crushed garlic cloves, basil leaves, salt and pepper in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain the pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Keep 1/4-1/2 cup of the cooking water.
3. pour the avocado sauce to the pasta. Add 1/4 cup (or more) cooking water to the bowl and stir until combined. Serve immediately.
4. Top with grated parmesan (optional).