Clear Your Skin NATURALLY | 5 Simple Recipes

Previous Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8aTUeD99mk

How to subscribe and hit notification bell:

Click SUBSCRIBE.
Click on bell icon.
Easy peezy, lemon squeezy.

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

**For business Inquiries email me at:** sarahtheresesparkle@gmail.com

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

Instagram: @sarahtheresev

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Lens: Sigma 1.4 mm
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X
Thumbnail Editing: Pic Monkey

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

FTC Disclaimer: All things in this video are my legit opinions. I was not sponsored for this video.

1. What do you use for your daily face cleansing?

2. Lemon juice + baking soda + tumeric is just the best scrub/facemask for remove acne scarves !

3. Vky says:

Amazing video, it was sooo relaxing ✨ I do a face mask once a week, with rice flour mixed with rose water (that I keep in the fridge) and they lighten my skin and help me balance the oily parts

4. Mari Puranen says:

Big thumbs up! 😍 Wish you would do a video about what your kids eat? And what do you think about the documentary "What the health"?

5. What fonts do you use for your videos? So beautiful!

6. ACV toner for the win!

7. lilacshine9 says:

Where's your facial roller from?

8. Your skin is so beautiful, mama! I have been subscribed to you for years, and your skin has seriously gone through so much!! I love your non-toxic approach and your positive attitude.
    Thank you for being you!

9. I have so many alovara in my garden, I'll pick them up 🙂

10. Zoe Robyn says:

Such great skin care tips! I really appreciate how incredibly simple these are, I already have just about every single one of the ingredients for all of these things! Thanks so much Sarah 💜

11. Paris Taplin says:

Hi, I'm from England so some of the products I don't really know about. I love your channel and loved when i saw this video as recently my skin has gone so bad!! I have really similar skin to you… Oily but extremely sensitive. I started using products from The Bodyshop and have an aloe Vera face wash but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Hopefully it will clear up, I'm going to try some of your recipes!! Could you please do some more videos about skincare? .. And the best way to do makeup while the skin is recovering from acne? ❤️❤️❤️

12. I often see Jade face rollers. Would you recommend one material over the other?

13. I’m not sure if this is your kind of video but maybe you could do a video on sore muscles/pain?

14. BevelynLove says:

Can you do a non-toxic makeup bag video?

15. loved this video… you should include the products you used in case we wanna give them a try!!

16. Chloe Lock says:

Natural makeup please

17. melly1396 says:

where did you get your facial roller?? ps. your skin looks amazing!!!

18. StarlaBella says:

Can you do a video testing Pinterest face mask recipes

19. I love you Sarah, but I would love to see Dr Dray’s response to a lot of these ideas! Eeek!

20. Annie Dawson says:

I use a green tea/rose tea as a facial toner and it is great for sensitive skin but firms your skin and leaves it glowing!