Seyal Bread Recipe – Quick & Easy Sindhi Seyal Pav – Sindhi Snack Recipe – Ruchi
Learn how to make Seyal Bread – Easy To Make Simple Homemade Sindhi Snacks By Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food.
If you looking for something healthy to tickle your taste buds with an amalgamation of aromas which is also low on spices, here is a perfect recipe for you. Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you a very simple and easy to make quick homemade Sindhi recipe.
1 cup coriander leaves
1/2 cup mint leaves
3 green chillies (finely chopped)
1 pc ginger
4 – 5 cloves garlic
1 tbsp oil
1 onion (finely chopped)
1/2 cup water
2 – 3 tbsp tamarind juice
4 Pieces of bread (roughly chopped)
– Grind coriander, mint leaves. chillies, ginger, garlic into a smooth paste after adding some water
– Heat some oil in a pan and add the onions
– Once the onions are soft, add the coriander mint paste and saute it for a min
– Add water, tamarind juice, salt and mix everything well
– Add the bread and mix everything well.
– Sprinkle some more coriander leaves and the dish is ready to be served
– Garnish it with grated cheese
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood