3 EASY RECIPES FOR RIPE BANANAS

Do you have ripe bananas but are tired of making muffins and bread with them? Well here are three simple recipes that give you something new to try!!

Soft-Baked Banana Oat Bars: https://www.fivehearthome.com/soft-baked-banana-oatmeal-bars/
Banana Breakfast Cookies: https://www.fivehearthome.com/banana-breakfast-cookies/
Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars: https://joyfoodsunshine.com/lauras-peanut-butter-breakfast-bars/

Darlene @ A Peek Inside
PO Box 670 Deep River
Deep River, ON
K0J 1P0

Music In This Vlog:
Music From Epidemic Sound- http://www.epidemicsound.com/

Instagram: apeekinsidedpt
E-mail: peekinsidedpt@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apeekinsidedpt/?ref=br_rs

Our Autism Journey Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTvBWUbvsv5D8TLs4g1ojEdk6PZqjoARG

1. When I watched your last video I saw the bananas on your bench and thought man they need to be used soon, haha so funny hat you then posted this 😊

2. Thank you, I love the variety with the bananas. Those bars look yummy 🙂

3. Your brilliant 💜💜💜

4. Mj King says:

Great recipes. I love using brown bananas in overnight oats or mashed and mixed into pancake batter.

5. Those puppies are such good helpers!!

6. Loved this video! Please please make more. You’re a sweetie Darlene! Have a great day!

7. Lana Woodall says:

Yummy ideas! Thanks for sharing your new recipes to use up older bananas. I love banana bread but I think I will definitely try one of these next time. I actually buy bananas just to let go brown… is that crazy… lol 💛🍌💛

8. Thanks for sharing ….I was looking for new banana recipes and I have all the ingredients as well .

9. Barb Stormo says:

Breakfast treats…how fun and yummy! I am certainly glad you had your supervisors watching you! Have a great day!

10. Lorraine Paz says:

I think that's a great idea to do more videos like this. However, I thought these 3 were very similar. Looked yummy, nonetheless. 😀

11. Bobby Jones says:

Hi Darlene, awesome simple recipes… Woohoo tfs… Hi pets🐶🐶😂😎🎶

12. Charlie is a great supervisor! Always on the job, always on time!

13. Kelly Wood says:

Mmmmm they look yummy. I am going to try the first recipe. Thanks for sharing!

14. Andi R says:

so great to see recipes for how to use up older produce. I love peanut butter and banana together, so those oat/peanut/banana bars looked great for a breakfast item. What cute little doggie noses!

15. The title of this video could be “Baking with Charlie and Linus “ 😂……so cute 🐶💕

16. Madzia M says:

Wonderful I will make for my kids

17. Yay…I have some ripe banans to use up…thank you…have a great day..❤💙💚

18. Guilty! Great show, thanks for the info!

19. L LB says:

Thanks for sharing the recipes, such a good idea for ripe bananas and breakfast. Yum! I want to give the peanut butter bars are try. I love watching all your cooking/baking videos, would love to see more like this 💜👍

20. Alexandra L says:

Yay! So tired of making banana bread. Tfs💖

21. Lulu Ga says:

I would love to see more new recipies and new tries. Tnx

22. AmeliaOrchid says:

Hey! I made the oat bars that you showed in the beginning with the coconut oil. They turned out AH-MAZING and I can’t wait to have one for breakfast tomorrow 🙂
    Thanks so much Darlene, I love your videos. I get a lot out of them, whether it be inspiration for how to keep the spark going in a relationship, how to cook, meal prep, have a positive outlook on life, planning… the list could just go on.
    Keep posting and keep being awesome! 🙂

23. Awesome recipes for use of bananas. I will have to try.

24. Love these recipes. I always make different muffins but these would be perfect. Thank you.

25. Linda CeeTee says:

Great recipes Darlene! Definitely a thumbs up 👍. Just loved your supervisors waiting for a crumb to fall….they are sooo cute!!