Simple Dinner Recipes 2

This video shows how to make a homely simple Indian veg dinner recipe. The menu is Phulkas,Cabbage peas Kootu and Spiced Curd.
For Cabbage Kootu
Cabbage 1/2 kg chopped
Green peas 2-4 Tbsp(optional)
Moong Dal /green gram dal 1/4 cup

Curd 1/2 cup
Salt
Chilli powder

1. Shamili T says:

Hai I'm first aunty….

2. vijay says:

Super ma, need to check but before watching iam commenting and liked.. as all know your recipes are simple and easy.

1st comment i hope so.

3. Shamili T says:

Super aunty… I will try

4. urad dal hasn't changed colour.

5. Cabbage, as a rule is not much liked, but I will try "kootu" which looks tasty n healthy. Thanks! 👌👍

6. Simple yet tasty recipe for dinner. Excellent combo, just loved it.

7. Wow this cabbage kootu is making me to like cabbage 😀
    Once again superb easy healthy
    Presentation 👌👏👏
    Matka which u have kept the curd😚😚

8. Meher Baker says:

Was looking for such quick pressure cooker receipe pls post some more of these type receipe. Loved it

9. Hi mam. Can u pls give us the recipe for sadhakuppai rasam? TIA

10. Superb Healthy recipe mam 😋

11. A V says:

Wow …. I’m really delighted to see even simple menus cooked for the family with care brings in a lot of meaning into the food . I’m learning from you how to cook for family with care . Thanks and looking forward for more of
    Your cooking and Inapiring 😍😍

12. Gitaji thank you…..
    Easy cabbage receipe….

13. m shankari says:

Definitely I will try mam,

14. Sudha Rani says:

Please share many of w/o onion , garlic recepies to be eaten with chapatis..I cook mostly adding ginger and chilli paste..as I do not other items to eat with chapati..thanks for sharing..

15. Mam your recipes are amazing 👌

16. Please do one pot dishes in the next series, especially for working women for dinner after a tiring day.
    This is a request madam.

17. mam your recipes are so easy and amazing

18. Nice.. Meeku Telugu raadaaa?? Don't u know Telugu…
    Will you please speak in Telugu also.. U r looking like a Telugu women Thatsy I asked. Don't think otherwise… Thank you

19. jaya sree says:

Aunty your mixie is very nice. Which brand? Nice kootu👌

20. Wow!it's so easy.tommorow this is my dinner recipe

21. Mayukhi Devi says:

Thank you mam for no onion and no garlic recipes

22. Superb Mam… Your children's are very lucky… Madam they ate yummy yummy food… I am feeling jealous Mam.. Any how you so grate ma. God blessings always with you.. I like your way cooking style.. Tq once again…

23. piyali mati says:

Same with d cabbage kootu. Bt done ina little bit different style without d daal. Wl surely try ur recipe to get d different taste.

24. Dear mam,today only I was thinking about how to make cabbage recipe rather than our usual recipe…Thanks a lot….I liked the recipe very much…..Less oil……Wow…!👌👌

25. vry nice d simple Amma thanks fr sharing