Leftover Bread Pudding Recipe | How To Make Bread Pudding | Holiday Special Recipes
Turn all that leftover bread into a delicious dessert that will be perfect for tea time.
#LeftoverBreadPudding #Leftover #Bread #Pudding #AwesomeSauceIndia
Pinch of salt
Brown sugar – 50 g
Vanilla Essence –2 to 3 drops
Bread – 6 to 8 slices
Cinnamon powder – 3 g
Red currants – 10 g
Blue berries – 10 g
Butter- For lining the tin
1. Cut the edges of the bread and cut into squares and set aside for later.
2. In a mixing bowl, crack 3 eggs. Add in a pinch of salt. Next add in the brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Whisk till combined.
3. Add the vanilla essence. Add in the milk gradually while whisking simultaneously
4. Line a baking tin with butter and layer with the bread pieces. Pour the pudding over the bread pieces and add some blue berries and red currants. Repeat this process until the ¾ of the tin is filled.
5. Garnish with red currants, blue berries and brown sugar.
6. Fill a baking tray with water and place the tin in the centre of the tray.
7. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes at 180 °C.
8. Allow it to cool and then cut into pieces.
SUBSCRIBE to Awesome Sauce for more such recipes ► https://goo.gl/YEdp6J
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Awesome Sauce India ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram