VLOGMAS DAY 6//COOK WITH ME//EASY DINNER RECIPE
HEY Y’ALL! We’ve made it to Vlogmas day 6! I hope you enjoy this quick and easy meal! It’s great to store in containers, and heat up the next day as well! Here are all the ingredients below, and directions!
-1 lb ground beef
-1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
-1/2 cup water
-1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
-2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet like a pizza pan, cook beef until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning mix and 1/2 cup water. Simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. In medium bowl, mix beef mixture and cheese.
2. Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like the sun.
3. Spoon beef mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring.
4. Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
We serve with sour cream and salsa 🙂 But you can use any sides you like!
FIND ME HERE IN BETWEEN UPLOADS:
SHOP MY PRODUCTS: